Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Shagulon

Exchange credits

14 comments in this topic

[EIRE]
[EIRE]
Beta Tester
326 posts
19,225 battles

I have so many of them they are essentially worthless. I didn't buy any, I just got them from battles.

I never have to save for anything, the only "currency" that matters is experience really.

Does this need rebalancing?

Beta Tester
331 posts
3,225 battles

I have so many of them they are essentially worthless. I didn't buy any, I just got them from battles.

I never have to save for anything, the only "currency" that matters is experience really.

Does this need rebalancing?

Its like this for testing, so you don't have to grind for them to buy the shinnies :)

When it comes closer to release, or obt at least the economy will be tweaked. 

Edited by Yorkie_GBR

Players
71 posts
1,328 battles

Well it's been released in all it's glory. However I have millions of credits from games but there's no way of converting them that I can see? It would appear you have to buy gold for cash to move on to better ships so on that point I'll leave as soon as my time is up. To enter into level five I need 18,000 XP?  Thank you, good game shame about the price. 

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

aqwj65.jpg

No seriously. Why do you want to convert credits?

You need XP to unlock ships and upgrades and credits to buy them. In addition you need credits to buy consumables, camo and modules.

The higher the Tier the more expensive they get and beginning from Tier 8, the latest, you will not have  too many credits on a regular basis.

The only thing where you would need gold is to convert XP that you have gathered on ships where everything is already unlocked to Free XP

Edited by LilJumpa

[1UP]
Alpha Tester, Players
675 posts
888 battles

Well it's been released in all it's glory. However I have millions of credits from games but there's no way of converting them that I can see? It would appear you have to buy gold for cash to move on to better ships so on that point I'll leave as soon as my time is up. To enter into level five I need 18,000 XP?  Thank you, good game shame about the price. 

Credits are used to purchase new ships, new ship modules, to repair your ship and to rearm your ship after each battle. They're also used to purchase camouflage, consumables and equipment. At higher tiers ships become very expensive.

• Cool 1

[ST-EU]
Supertester
3,402 posts
18,101 battles

Yeah, thx Ectar . Needed WG Staff to repeat that.......

You know what, some complain when a WG representative does not appear on the forum, and when one does, and to politely reply to a post all you can do is be sarcastic? 
  • Cool 4

[BGNAV]
Beta Tester
452 posts
8,129 battles

You know what, some complain when a WG representative does not appear on the forum, and when one does, and to politely reply to a post all you can do is be sarcastic? 

+1, exactly what i thought when i readed it. Additionally not everybody reads the forum daily or weekly, there are as well newbies and such information can be helpfull for them.

Every reply from a moderator, admin, supertester, dev or whatever should be replied in first place with respect no matter if you agree or not with a given statement.

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

Yep, thats all I can do obv. Since you don't like my responses maybe you should put me on ignore or deal with it.

+1, exactly what i thought when i readed it. Additionally not everybody reads the forum daily or weekly, there are as well newbies and such information can be helpfull for them.

Every reply from a moderator, admin, supertester, dev or whatever should be replied in first place with respect no matter if you agree or not with a given statement.

Respect goes both ways. And honestly, I would scratch ST (some of them at least) from that list and the moderation on these boards sometimes raises some question too. Not often but sometimes.

• Cool 1

[BGNAV]
Beta Tester
452 posts
8,129 battles

Respect goes both ways. And honestly, I would scratch ST (some of them at least) from that list and the moderation on these boards sometimes raises some question too. Not often but sometimes.

I can not see in Ectars post missing respect, actually in any post/answer/whatever Ectar wrote and i have readed over the years i'am not able even 1 that was lack of respect. This said i think he should be the very least that deserves some ironcial comment. With that said i again can only underlind what Ducat1st0 said allready and describes the situation perfectly: You know what, some complain when a WG representative does not appear on the forum, and when one does, and to politely reply to a post all you can do is be sarcastic?

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

This thing is gonna be BBved in no time since we're completely OT 

As of lately there is exactly one official WG representative in the english speaking Forums who is actually working with the community in a way that makes you think that feedback is actually read in a timely fashion and really responded to. And that is Decept1on from the WoT forums. And I am not talking about seeing red posts saying "contact support"  in topics like "Help I see pink tanks".

I agree with you that Ectar is never missing respect in his posts and my response was not to disrespect him personally but he is after all a WG representative. What I read from Ectar is informative but never certain and mostly to calm down the masses. Maybe thats because how the WoWs branch is set up atm, maybe it's because the decisions are all made somewhere where he only has limited access to, nobody knows. It's kind of odd that the EU forums have to gather important bits of crucial information from RU or NA Forums which really have relevance to the game. And I'm talking about red posts here.

Moderators on these Forums don't comment, devs..... haven't really seen any here.

ST are present, yes. Respect to them for doing what they do, but real information about game mechanics or bugs have been very scarce lately and all they really do is give pro-WG comments and when craphits the fan some of them hide behind NDA all the way. Not talking about some ST opening up whine posts about the game mechanics , showing lack of understanding of the game.

So I am actually not bowing down to any posts made by people with official tags, since the community work with EU is not exactly top of the pops. So if you think I disrespected Ectar, think again

Players
2,772 posts
12,699 battles

I agree that credits are vital to the game, for all the reasons mentioned earlier.

I understand that the facility exists to buy credits in game, using any gold that you have.

Are there any plans for the reverse to happen, i.e. to buy gold with credits? Some functions need gold (e.g. the fastest retraining of a captain when moving to another ship, redistributing captains skills)

Players
71 posts
1,328 battles

Thank you Ectar. However I suppose what I'm saying is like many others here I have 43 million plus credits but you're saying they are worthless unless I buy ships but I have had a look at exchange for gold but it only works the other way around and at the moment I need new ships not more credits. XP is all that counts  but at 20,000 XP for the next tier my computer will be worn out by then.

Help what now?

Edited by Sindrift

Alpha Tester
1,818 posts
4,967 battles

Thank you Ectar. However I suppose what I'm saying is like many others here I have 43 million plus credits but you're saying they are worthless unless I buy ships but I have had a look at exchange for gold but it only works the other way around and at the moment I need new ships not more credits. XP is all that counts  but at 20,000 XP for the next tier my computer will be worn out by then.

Help what now?

Buy ships with your unwanted credits then? If you have gotten 43M credits by playing, you should have gotten quite a bit of XP by now.

Edited by Kartoffelmos

Sign in to follow this