Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
KapteinSabeltann

So about those IFHE changes.

4 comments in this topic

Players
218 posts
8,577 battles

This is not statistically relevant but I don't care cause I am salty: A IFHE cleveland just set 4 - 4!!! fires to my bow in baltimore in three salvos. And ofc since he was IFHE rigged - me being bow in didn't really help. I have NEVER - not even in a firerigged Cleveland with no IFHE had that good fire RNG. It's a joke. I wish my smolensk could set fires like that... Seriously 2 fires, I damage con, and two salvos later 2 new fires... and 10,5k damage to me with pure IFHE damage in a total of 40 hits... Makes me miss detonating.

• Bad 1

Players
222 posts
12,144 battles

The cleveland doesn't need IFHE to pen a baltimore anymore.

The change has kind of screwed things up like that. Before you needed IFHE to pass several armour thresholds, now all bar 32mm is baked in. So a cleveland can take DE instead and just watch the world burn whilst penning just about every cruiser in the game.

RNG decides fires, sometimes you get luck, other times you can go the whole game without 1.

• Cool 1

[UA-NF]
Players
511 posts
8,203 battles
Vor 2 Stunden, KapteinSabeltann sagte:

This is not statistically relevant but I don't care cause I am salty: A IFHE cleveland just set 4 - 4!!! fires to my bow in baltimore in three salvos. And ofc since he was IFHE rigged - me being bow in didn't really help. I have NEVER - not even in a firerigged Cleveland with no IFHE had that good fire RNG. It's a joke. I wish my smolensk could set fires like that... Seriously 2 fires, I damage con, and two salvos later 2 new fires... and 10,5k damage to me with pure IFHE damage in a total of 40 hits... Makes me miss detonating.

regrinding Baltimore now, and I don't even use premium damage control. Fires are least of the problems. In few cases I was on double fire, damage conned and was set on double fire again by same opponent, but if I was so exposed, then we were losing hard and I got flanked. 9.9km concealment is so good, it lets island hopping without exposing urself. You just got unlucky. Cleveland close range is nasty, lots of hits, breaks all modules on your ship with AP or sets fires with HE... And 2x2 fires happened to me I think twice in last 28 games with Balti.

Sign in to follow this