You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Campaigns in World of Warships

15 comments in this topic

WG Team, Master Pirate, Sailing Hamster
1,547 posts

A new temporary Campaign designated "Strong-Willed" is now available in the game. Let's take a look at what you need to know about Campaigns in general.

Read it on the portal

[MEBB]
Players
7 posts
10,264 battles

So how do I continue the Yamato campaign I've nearly finished ?

[BMD]
[BMD]
Players
301 posts
15,796 battles
39 minutes ago, Jim_353 said:

You can do them both @Jim_353

Players
2,106 posts
9,015 battles
12 hours ago, Jim_353 said:

You can do 2 missions at the same time (3 missions if you have premium account) and you can choose which ones to do first.

You can either finish the Yamato missions and then move to the new campaign or start the new campaign and leave the Yamato for later since it has no time limit.

I guess it depends on how much you need the Yamamoto commander. If you do need him and you're nearly done, I'd finish it first as few days won't make any difference, especially with their "we unlock one stage each week" BS. 

Players
39 posts

You just had to make this TEMPORARY campaign tier VIII and up while ALSO making it EU ships ONLY. So now i first have to grind through the Skane to the Oland to even be able to start!

[FINNS]
Players
11 posts
784 battles

It's not EU ships only. A few of the missions require an EU ship, but just do the others if you want. I don't have any t8 ships yet, probably won't for awhile now that my premium time is running out.

[C4K3]
Players
129 posts
10,022 battles

Ican't find any aschiewments for this campaigne and why not make it permanent and as an extra bonus add an extra slot so that we can do 4 missions at the same time. it would make it a little easier to finnish the camopaign with honor.

I must say that I am a little disapointed while there isn't any Easter event. And wg  don't bother you have already sent me to gulag.

[NC]
Players
2 posts
31,293 battles

I have obtained 7 stars at level 1.   I have been unable to complete the final task.   I cannot get to task 2 and I consider it impossible to complete the final task at level 1.  i.e. set lots of fires in a single battle.   I have completed additional tasks at level 1.   Do I have to complete the final task to get to level 2.   Any suggestions.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,405 posts
1 minute ago, Nemo_19 said:

Do I have to complete the final task to get to level 2.

of course...you have to earn enough stars to unlock the final task of a mission  and complete this final task to proceed to the next mission

Players
143 posts

Putting this on the front page again wont change the issues people have with the campaigns, especially the little stunt you are trying to pull with the Polish commanders.

• Cool 1

[AOLH]
[AOLH]
Players
22 posts
11,093 battles

If i'm forced to buy ships to play campagnes, they might aswell take it from my port, because i'm not going to spend doubloons to gain some stars.

[TALOS]
Players
272 posts
10,036 battles

there is campaign for T3-T10 ships and campaingns for T8-T10 ships. Something for T5-T10?

Players
45 posts
5,836 battles

Finish your Świrski campaign boys. It's not too hard. You don't want to pay 175k coal for him later.

[BG-DR]
Players
154 posts
18,059 battles

Will be good if we have new campaign every 6 months for captain or some new ship tier V or VI
I have finished all missions in the current campaigns

Players
505 posts

Given the other UI changes recently, can we expect a similar change to the Campaign interface? It's still slow and laggy as ever; I know one of the staff (forget who) came out and told us a couple of months ago that people have complained about all 'the clicking' necessary to use Campaigns, will this be fixed?