Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bodb_Dearg

Problem: game freeze before loading the battle

3 comments in this topic

Weekend Tester
17 posts
651 battles

I have a strange problem.

Game works fine, but after clicking the "battle" button and waiting in the queue, game freezes while loading the battle (before entering to the battle - on the team comparison screen or even before that).

I can't play any battle because of this - and I need to ctrl+alt+delete the game to quit.

Anybody has such a problem? I found somebody with similar problem on german forum, but he didn't get any resolve (even after reinstalling the game).

Beta Tester
654 posts

I have a strange problem.

Game works fine, but after clicking the "battle" button and waiting in the queue, game freezes while loading the battle (before entering to the battle - on the team comparison screen or even before that).

I can't play any battle because of this - and I need to ctrl+alt+delete the game to quit.

Anybody has such a problem? I found somebody with similar problem on german forum, but he didn't get any resolve (even after reinstalling the game).

Do you have any other background processes? Conflicting programs? Mods? Browsers open? Anti-virus?

Weekend Tester
17 posts
651 battles

Nothing that could cause such problems. No mods at all. Nothing in conflict. Antivirus gives WoWS full access.

And I didn't have such problems before 0.3.1.

Edited by Bodb_Dearg

Sign in to follow this