Sign in to follow this  
Bob_Tomato

Who likes the buffed/nerfed Kitakami

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
7 posts
7,235 battles

Hello Friends

I was pleased to find out in the patchnotes the Kitakami will have smoke in this update, they just forget to mention that the topspeed was also nerfed from 36 to 32 (Never get past 31,8)

Sadly that takes away the only defencive strongpoint of this paper cruiser, it gets easy killed by any destroyer os cruiser now, even some BB's will outspeed you...

I also strongly detest WOW making changes to premium ships, I bought this ship a week ago and it is IMO made wurthless now..

The only way do make any dammage now is use your smoke and wait till an ennemy gets close then launch 20 torps an get killed.

But smoke only works for 1 min or so...

Also it seems that the ennemy can see my torps the moment I launch them, I get games now when fired 360 torpedos and maybe hit 1 or 2...

The friendly players though seem blind to my fire, cause they keep driving in my shots, so when friendly ships are close I should not even be there...

Well I am very unhappy with this matter, and I should be gratefull I get my gold back after Beta so I can get an other premium that prob gets nerfed also, is my money no good ??

Arjen

Beta Tester
7 posts
7,235 battles

Hello

No they are doing the exact same thing in the live server of WOT, the super pershing has been changed a couple of times...

I believe selling a product for real money and after a while changing the product that you bought is morally wrong !!

Or is it only me thats havin a broblem with that ??

Arjen

Edited by Bob_Tomato

[OCTO]
Beta Tester, Players
19 posts
5,220 battles

You realize that you have to rebuy all premium ships (except the Yubari, Sims, and Gremsky) when they wipe the servers before going to Live? If you dont like the premium ship, dont rebuy it after the wipe. Beta is the best time to try out the premium ships because if they change them (and they will, it is beta after all) then you actually get to have tried it out and decide whether you like or not like it prior to having to commit to it fully during live.

• Cool 1

[FAM]
Alpha Tester
2,435 posts
7,140 battles

Meanwhile, the Gremyaschi stays like this even though she's superior to tier V elite DDs.

• Cool 2

[PRAVD]
Weekend Tester
3,802 posts
5,468 battles

Looking at Furutaka's torpedoes, now I'm positive devs had torpedophobia of Japanese torpedoes. They couldn't even buff Mutsuki (who wasn't that good) without nerfing her guns again!

Beta Tester
7 posts
7,235 battles

well its just that it totally changes the way you have to play with this ship,before  it was active on the background, now its passive on the background...

Just waiting somewhere untill an ennemy pops up is not my kinda way to play....

Sign in to follow this