Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
H_E_R_T_Z

weird XP?!...

20 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
185 posts
647 battles

Now, now..if this is a bug you will all trash me for stating it but still...got 1 battle with New Mexico, not the first victory of the day, so no 4xXP..but I got 8k xp for 1 kill and some extra shots (not many, maybe 70k dmg)?!?!. Sorry I have no pics...

Alpha Tester
1,025 posts

Maybe a "Daily First Win-Bonus" Bug? on the Battlereport you see your EXP-Gain... do you have a screen? :ohmy:

Beta Tester
185 posts
647 battles

Maybe a "Daily First Win-Bonus" Bug? on the Battlereport you see your EXP-Gain... do you have a screen? :ohmy:

I think is a daily first bug but I have no screen/pic sorry...In this rhytm I will have 30k xp for the Colorado in 3 fights but without the money :P from 4k to 12 k...

Beta Tester
185 posts
647 battles

vYGIWlx.jpgI have 3 print screens...how do I load them?..52k dmg, 2 kills and 9.2k xp...without a third party?

zCbTnJE.jpg3baEWNF.jpg

Edited by Lance1978

Beta Tester
160 posts
1,826 battles

Yep, noticed the same, it feels like you get random 4x sometimes, on top of premium. Weird, but hey, it got my through the ghastly Colorado so I'm not complaining. :hiding:

Beta Tester
512 posts
671 battles

I earned 9k xp in my New York not long ago. But I sank six enemy ships plus it was daily first win.

Beta Tester
185 posts
647 battles

I earned 9k xp in my New York not long ago. But I sank six enemy ships plus it was daily first win.

this is not the case...2 kills, a meager 52k damage and the fourth or fifth win....this is a bug!!!

besides...I had 1539 basic xp...multiplied by 4 that equals 6156...multiplied by 1.5 again guess what...9234................obvious bug somewhere...

Edited by Lance1978

Beta Tester
512 posts
671 battles

this is not the case...2 kills, a meager 52k damage and the fourth or fifth win....this is a bug!!!

besides...I had 1539 basic xp...multiplied by 4 that equals 6156...multiplied by 1.5 again guess what...9234................obvious bug somewhere...

Yeah I only had 2.4k base xp for my win and ended up with over 9k. Will need to look at the Screenshots when I get home tonight.

[PRAVD]
Community Contributor
1,828 posts
7,180 battles

What do you mean? Isn't this an old bug where it just applies the first win of the day bonus to your matches randomly even when it isn't the actual first win of the day? It has been around forever. I'm not even sure if it's a bug or not.

Also, I love today's first win of the day bonus: I got 21k exp in my Hiryuu.

Edited by Aerroon

Beta Tester
185 posts
647 battles

Yeah I only had 2.4k base xp for my win and ended up with over 9k. Will need to look at the Screenshots when I get home tonight.

2.4kx4 is OVER 9000 u HEAR ME?!?!?!? sorry could not skip that moment.. :P one win of the day with x4 is ok, but the fight I posted is not a 2+k based XP fight, it is not the first victory of the day, and even with that you still need a 1.5 multilpier to get to the xp I got...from normal win days...I tell you there is a bug...

[GN0ME]
Beta Tester
5,339 posts
1,891 battles

1.5k xp to 9.2k might be because of 4x+premium+flags ?

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
512 posts
671 battles

Yeah it turns out that I too managed to obtain a 4x XP for a win. Base XP was 2,425 yet I was awarded 9,700 XP. 2,425 x 4 = 9,700....(Oh and I only sank four ships, not six! :P). Damage wasn't that great either though all that sexy HE damage from sinking two CVs at the end!

Dchh9DA.jpgVVu2DmM.jpg0PAsllo.jpg

Weekend Tester
216 posts
1,856 battles

Same, take a look at this match without x4... I was shocked! 

10465489_10205797589132942_6668624063702

Edit: I made around 170k damage, one of the two kills I made was a oneshot. :trollface:

Edited by MadC4T

Beta Tester
512 posts
671 battles

And another x4 XP match. No signal flags, no 1.5x multiplier. Just straight up x4 multiplier.....Are we getting a constant x4 multiplier on US BBs so that we can progress through the tree faster thus test for bugs?

Spoiler

View PostMadC4T, on 16 May 2015 - 12:10 AM, said:

Same, take a look at this match without x4... I was shocked! 

Spoiler

Edit: I made around 170k damage, one of the two kills I made was a oneshot. :trollface:

Can we have a screenshot of the base XP on the team score page to prove it wasn't a bug?

Beta Tester
185 posts
647 battles

1.5k xp to 9.2k might be because of 4x+premium+flags ?

yeah forgot about premium...was x4 for the daily and x1.5 from the premium...

Beta Tester
160 posts
1,826 battles

I think there is actually something wrong with the daily reset.

I purchased my North Carolina yesterday afternoon and got my first win in it at around 2pm. At some point in the evening, around 9/10pm, I noticed the 4x marker was back on the ship in the port display, and I had another win netting me about 12k XP. And just now (10am the following day) I fired up the game and bingo, the 4x marker is back.

So there was definitely more than a single reset every 24 hours.

Weekend Tester
216 posts
1,856 battles

And another x4 XP match. No signal flags, no 1.5x multiplier. Just straight up x4 multiplier.....Are we getting a constant x4 multiplier on US BBs so that we can progress through the tree faster thus test for bugs?

0Sejnld.jpgtgZjgrw.jpg

Can we have a screenshot of the base XP on the team score page to prove it wasn't a bug?

I'm sorry but that was the only screenshot I made, just to post it on my facebook page. Was too hyped to make other screenshots :(

Sign in to follow this