Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hurricane_tb

Daily mission bug?

8 comments in this topic

Players
48 posts
10,145 battles

So  I had a game in my GK, unremarkable game but won, third daily mission from chain 1 completed . Since I died I jumped to my Gearing, which also resulted in victory, aaaand same mission done again?!  There is no extra reward, but I should have got the first mission from chain 2...

Am I missing something? Can someone explain?

I attached the pictures where you can see that there is a good ~9 min difference between the end of the two battle.

(I'm pink because got kicked from server and couldn't reconnect (had internet meanwhile) but whatever,  it happens so doesn't matter)

gjwg4.png

gjwg1.png

gjwg2.png

gjwg3.png

[PHL]
Beta Tester
306 posts
16,429 battles

Easy, you achieved in your first game less than 1000 base points. The Gearing completed the mission.

As jumped into the second game and looked at the results, both ships showed the mission 1-3 as accomplished.

Would have been more productive to show the screenshot with the results...

Players
48 posts
10,145 battles

Then why does it show as completed at the GK's screen? Also, you can see that 2738 XP for the GK round, 50% premium + 50% daily bonus, that's still more than 1000 base xp I think (as there are no XP flags involved).

Beta Tester
177 posts
5,413 battles

It looks like you've jumped into the Gearing game before the GK game ended. Perhaps as both games were playing at the same time then the daily mission shows completed on both too.

[PHL]
Beta Tester
306 posts
16,429 battles

Ah, okay. 

So 2.738 divided by 1.5 (or 1.65 if Warships premium) = 1.825 or 1.659 respectively.

Divided by 1.5 for victory: 1.216 or 1.106.

But then you received (probably) a malus for the disconnect, ~ 20%? 

Or you had a camo with XP.

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,349 posts
26,000 battles
3 hours ago, Hurricane_tb said:

So  I had a game in my GK, unremarkable game but won, third daily mission from chain 1 completed . Since I died I jumped to my Gearing, which also resulted in victory, aaaand same mission done again?!  There is no extra reward, but I should have got the first mission from chain 2...

With chained missions you cant start next one before previous is done and server/client doesnt recognize previous done before game ends. So when you took Gearing the mission wasnt done so you couldnt do next chain.

Why its showing same mission done in both games is in glorious programming.

Players
48 posts
10,145 battles
17 hours ago, ApocalypseMeeow said:

Ah, okay. 

So 2.738 divided by 1.5 (or 1.65 if Warships premium) = 1.825 or 1.659 respectively.

Divided by 1.5 for victory: 1.216 or 1.106.

But then you received (probably) a malus for the disconnect, ~ 20%? 

Or you had a camo with XP.

I didn't disconnect in that game, that was previously and why I was pink. I expressed myself poorly in that regard sry. And I had no xp camo.

Thanks for the feedback tho, much appreciated! :) 

17 hours ago, Zip__ said:

It looks like you've jumped into the Gearing game before the GK game ended. Perhaps as both games were playing at the same time then the daily mission shows completed on both too.

Yeah that's the only thing I can think of, but if it works by design then it's a pretty damn bad design.

17 hours ago, Profilus said:

With chained missions you cant start next one before previous is done and server/client doesnt recognize previous done before game ends. So when you took Gearing the mission wasnt done so you couldnt do next chain.

Why its showing same mission done in both games is in glorious programming.

Yeah seems like it. I'd assume that it calculates each game separately in the background for missions, but it seems like it does as you described my friend. It should be changed imo, unless it's a technical limitation ofc.

Sign in to follow this