Vilodrom

Honourable Service Campaign

6 comments in this topic

[SM0KE]
Players
81 posts
1,670 battles

I was browsing through the campaigns, and when I had a look at honourable service it seemed to me that even the 1st stage could not be completed without having at least 1 t8 battleship..

Am I correct in thinking this? There might have been something I missed, I just think it's a bit harsh to deny someone progress based off of which ship role they play, being a main dd and part cruiser player.

Thanks,

Vilodrom

[CATS]
Players
27,239 posts
14,521 battles

I would be suprised if that is right.

As long as you can do one mission, you can complete the stage.

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
27,239 posts
14,521 battles
9 minutes ago, Vilodrom said:

You can redo tasks?

How! 

Thanks,

Vilodrom

Just do them again...

[SM0KE]
Players
81 posts
1,670 battles

Once I have done a task it gets a green tick next to it and when I try to set it again it says you have already completed this task...

[AAO]
Players
1,570 posts
21,008 battles
34 minutes ago, Vilodrom said:

Once I have done a task it gets a green tick next to it and when I try to set it again it says you have already completed this task...

That only means you won't get the additional rewards for that task. You will get the stars just fine.

Since I can't show you on a screenshot (already finished the campaigns) here's from the wiki (https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Campaigns):

• Each mission is comprised of individual tasks that award pins (Campaign_pin.png) used to unlock a final task.
  • Any individual task is repeatable, and players earn pins each time it's completed.
  • Other rewards tied to tasks, such as flags, consumables, etc., are earned only once, regardless how many times players accomplish the task.