Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

World of Warships Discord

35 comments in this topic

WG Team, Master Pirate, Sailing Hamster
1,765 posts

We invite you to join the new World of Warships Discord, where you can chat with fellow Captains and catch up with the latest World of Warships Scuttlebutt!

Read it on the portal
  • Cool 3

[-ENF-]
[-ENF-]
Players
37 posts
9,441 battles

Nice but as I am already registered on Discord the join button doesn't work, it only says that I am already registered and that's it

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,081 posts
1,980 battles
3 minutes ago, Smoketoi said:

Nice but as I am already registered on Discord the join button doesn't work, it only says that I am already registered and that's it

You need to log in to Discord for the button to work.

Alternatively, just go to your Discord and join the server by copy-pasting this link: https://discord.gg/t83gJGV

• Cool 1

Players
62 posts
13,699 battles

WG get's to much acces with this trick to use their discord by registering with microsoft link or steam... (trusting russians as far as i can throw them)

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

Players
10,090 posts
11,855 battles

One would guess WG would aim for Discord Partner server instead private one:cap_hmm:

Players
698 posts

Thank You but No Thank You, If I thought there was anywhere that WG would listen to their customers then yes, but I'll just keep sinking a few ships and watching the fun...Stay Safe Everyone.:cap_cool:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,081 posts
1,980 battles
1 hour ago, Panocek said:

One would guess WG would aim for Discord Partner server instead private one:cap_hmm:

We are verified. :)

• Bad 1

Players
10,090 posts
11,855 battles
2 minutes ago, Sehales said:

We are verified. :)

Randomly generated link and "you're invited by MrConway" instead usual "you are invited to wows server" looks like of private one:Smile_Default:

• Cool 4

Alpha Tester
116 posts
8,047 battles

My five minute stay on this discord reminded me how much I hate weaboos and their laughable overabundance in this game's community. I guess I owe you guys a Thanks.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

[_TWT_]
Players
28 posts
1,527 battles

Tried to login, received message from BOT with link to unlock channel. Tried to log-in:

404 page not found...

[DAVY]
Players
2,845 posts
13,970 battles

yup the spam is unbearable...

• Cool 2

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,081 posts
1,980 battles
1 hour ago, Panocek said:

Randomly generated link and "you're invited by MrConway" instead usual "you are invited to wows server" looks like of private one:Smile_Default:

We do have discord.gg/wows, but we used a "Private" link simply for tracking purposes.

24 minutes ago, Salentine said:

yup the spam is unbearable...

The first days and weeks will be crazy, ye...

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,081 posts
1,980 battles
25 minutes ago, nlegolass said:

Tried to login, received message from BOT with link to unlock channel. Tried to log-in:

404 page not found...

Try again by typing "!auth" in chat.

There was a slight hiccup earlier today, maybe you were affected. I cannot see any auth tokens from your account

Players
182 posts
15,392 battles
38 minutes ago, nlegolass said:

404 page not found...

Same here. I successfully logged into my account just now , then "404 page not found"

[CAPT]
Players
494 posts
12,420 battles

Wasted effort/resources that could have been devoted to creating new (historical, PLEASE), ships like the Ise for me to use. Sad...

Players
1 post
4,341 battles
6 hours ago, Erik_Aukan said:

Same here. I successfully logged into my account just now , then "404 page not found"

Any news on the 404 issue? Got redirected to a 404 page after Login. Tried with several browsers.

WG Staff
3,368 posts
14,422 battles
15 hours ago, DarthDon49 said:

Wasted effort/resources that could have been devoted to creating new (historical, PLEASE), ships like the Ise for me to use. Sad...

This Discord was created by your local community teams, not developers who work on ships. They work... on ships? It's completely up to you if you want to use it or not - many others do like to use it.

11 hours ago, WhiteWolfGER said:

Any news on the 404 issue? Got redirected to a 404 page after Login. Tried with several browsers.

I'll ask our bot expert to look into it.

Greetings, Crysantos

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,081 posts
1,980 battles
11 hours ago, WhiteWolfGER said:

Please type !auth in the #newbie-help channel and follow the new link the bot sends you.

Let me know if it fixed it for you.

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,081 posts
1,980 battles

If the above didn't help you. Please DM me on Discord: Sehales#8875

[CAPT]
Players
494 posts
12,420 battles
8 hours ago, Crysantos said:

This Discord was created by your local community teams, not developers who work on ships. They work... on ships? It's completely up to you if you want to use it or not - many others do like to use it.

Greetings, Crysantos

Bravo Sierra! If it is on the WoWS main page WG's employees had to have had something to do with it (and you know it).:cap_horn:

[XYZ]
Players
261 posts
On 3/31/2020 at 12:18 PM, motor_g_b said:

Thank You but No Thank You, If I thought there was anywhere that WG would listen to their customers then yes, but I'll just keep sinking a few ships and watching the fun...Stay Safe Everyone.:cap_cool:

Let us at least not lump in the WOWS EU team with other employees of WG.

• Funny 1

[CAPT]
Players
494 posts
12,420 battles

Still beating this busted drum - as before, WG doesn't listen to players on the forum (like missions for ships below tier V), what makes us think Discord would be any different? I'll waste my time Elswhere (YES, the spelling is deliberate, look it up).:Smile_trollface:

Players
392 posts
3,934 battles

i Participated in the event and played some games with Mrconway and Robin, It was a blast and I had a lot of fun.

Its a shame though that we could only make 1 game before the staff member had to rotate since I think there were only few of WG Staff members available, would be nice to hang for some more games.

I hope you folks at WG can bring some more staff members to play, even those that aren't community managers.

I'm looking forward to more events like those in Discord!

Cheers.

Sign in to follow this