You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
1ndez

Legendary Module Update

14 comments in this topic

Players
66 posts
1,925 battles

Hey, i feel poor :( I dont understand Wargamings idea with the legendary modules... For new player like me, who only got the Montana update no more, its so [edited]bad because i reaaaaally want the Zao or Yamato upgrade... Why is WG doing this? Noone asked for that change ... Pls remove it, ppppppppls

Players
1,055 posts
12,133 battles

You couldve gotten the upgrade missions up till update 0.9.1. now you simply missed out, youll eventually yave access- be it in a more annoying way. 

Players
2,106 posts
9,536 battles
27 minutes ago, 1ndez said:

Hey, i feel poor :( I dont understand Wargamings idea with the legendary modules... For new player like me, who only got the Montana update no more, its so [edited]bad because i reaaaaally want the Zao or Yamato upgrade... Why is WG doing this? Noone asked for that change ... Pls remove it, ppppppppls

WG is doing it because the new model has more potential of profit. Not because anyone asked for it.

Not sure what's unclear about that.

• Cool 4

[POP]
Players
630 posts
12,277 battles

The legendary module change is there to boost sales of the XP booster packs. Currently they aren't selling like they planned them to sell with NTC v1.0.

• Cool 3

Players
2,106 posts
9,536 battles
4 minutes ago, Altsak said:

The legendary module change is there to boost sales of the XP booster packs. Currently they aren't selling like they planned them to sell with NTC v1.0.

And selling freeXP (by selling doubloons) which is one of the most insanely priced features WG sells to the player.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
175 posts
10,443 battles

Sorry if I missed out but where are the patch notes? I have quite a few legendary modules so ...

Cheers.

Players
2,106 posts
9,536 battles
18 minutes ago, Gilles_Schey said:

Sorry if I missed out but where are the patch notes? I have quite a few legendary modules so ...

Cheers.

You keep the ones you have.

If you have a mission, you have until the end of 2020 to complete it and get the LM (actually UU is the proper name)

If you don't have the mission yet, you won't be able to get it. The only way to obtain the UU will be in the future, via the "beloved" RB.

That's all you (and everyone else) need to know.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,330 posts
3 minutes ago, Gilles_Schey said:

but where are the patch notes?

for 0.9.3? I'd expect them next Tuesday...

Beta Tester
175 posts
10,443 battles

Ah, thanks both of you.
I thought they might remove them but I have all UU's I find usefull so ...

Players
66 posts
1,925 battles
Vor 5 Minuten, Gilles_Schey sagte:

Ah, thanks both of you.
I thought they might remove them but I have all UU's I find usefull so ...

congrats ... :/

[PN4VY]
Players
358 posts
6,877 battles
17 minutes ago, Palubarac said:

The only way to obtain the UU will be in the future, via the "beloved" RB.

Was out of the game for a while now, what is this rb and how we ll be able to obtain legendary modules in the future?

Players
2,106 posts
9,536 battles
8 minutes ago, Ouzo11 said:

Was out of the game for a while now, what is this rb and how we ll be able to obtain legendary modules in the future?

You can use the search option on the forum and on Google as well. The keywords are "Research Bureau sucks".

P.S. But if you need a reference article, here's one...

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/research-bureau/

And the thread with forumites' comments...

You can see how much the players love the RB by the reactions on the post as over 90% of those are negative ones.

But since when WG cares about players opinion and feedback? Again, no surprises there.

• Cool 1

[PN4VY]
Players
358 posts
6,877 battles

holly [edited]this is bad
Who is the sentient fleshlight wg employee who decided this is a good idea and why the [edited]is he not fired yet?
Thank you for the response mate

• Cool 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,023 posts
10,859 battles
2 hours ago, 1ndez said:

22 minutes ago, Ouzo11 said:

holly [edited]this is bad
Who is the sentient fleshlight wg employee who decided this is a good idea and why the [edited]is he not fired yet?
Thank you for the response mate

Hello, 

The auto censor should indicate something to you back OP. 

Please try to be more constructive next time. 

remember the rules. 

Be constructive

• When posting, please make sure you do so with good intentions. Refrain from posting when you don't have anything positive or constructive to say on the topic.
  • Your post should contribute to the discussion or the solution of the issue being discussed.
  • If the only purpose of your post is to be negative, it is not worth posting

• Bad 1