Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
stoney20206

Thank you. Joystick

12 comments in this topic

[RFTN]
Players
12 posts
2,408 battles

I made a big mistake . I have learned a lot so thank all of you for used time to enlighten mee.

I am a beginner an never having played that kind of game before and never having used a joystick maybe someone wouldbe so kind and give my a reference to where I can read or learn if it is a good idea. Sometimes I don`t got enough fingers.I will of course also be happy to listen to personal experiences

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[NECRO]
Players
1,584 posts
Vor 9 Minuten, stoney20206 sagte:

...and never having used a joystick maybe someone wouldbe so kind and give my a reference to where I can read or learn if it is a good idea. Sometimes I don`t got enough fingers.I will of course also be happy to listen to personal experiences

Does this devious pickup line actually work? :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 3

Players
2,106 posts
9,536 battles
19 minutes ago, stoney20206 said:

Sometimes I don`t got enough fingers.I will of course also be happy to listen to personal experiences

I'd give you an advice based on personal experience but I'm afraid mods would find it inappropriate. 

And I just got out of the forum ban so I'm terribly sorry for not being able to help you.

• Funny 3

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,641 posts
24,346 battles
1 hour ago, stoney20206 said:

I made a big mistake . I have learned a lot so thank all of you for used time to enlighten mee.

I am a beginner an never having played that kind of game before and never having used a joystick maybe someone wouldbe so kind and give my a reference to where I can read or learn if it is a good idea. Sometimes I don`t got enough fingers.I will of course also be happy to listen to personal experiences

just in case ur serious, or as reference for anyone may ever (really?!....) is looking for such....:

don't. mouse and keyboard is the way to go. one could try a pad i think, but nothing beats mouse and keyboard in terms of quickest pointing on where u want to point on.

2cts

edit:

something tells me this might actualy really be a serious request. in doubt i would please my fellow forumites to plz treat it as such. in dubio pro something, or something along that line.... :Smile_trollface::Smile_bajan2:

• Cool 1

[PN4VY]
Players
358 posts
6,877 battles

I dont really think you need a joystick, although i have not used one in this game.
You can rebind most keys like 1,2,3 and r,t,y,u.
Middle mouse button (press the scroll wheel), mouse4 and mouse5 in case your mouse has side buttons are common keys people use.
Y and U can be rebinded to F and G.

Again, watch iChaseGaming youtube channel and watch the video regarding aiming. I assume this is why you think you need a joystick?

• Cool 1

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team, Freibeuter
2,099 posts
6,671 battles

I removed an inappropriate post.

I'm not sure if this was meant as a serious question but because I'm not sure I treat this as a serious question.

So please avoid trolling and off topic posts. Just don't post if you don't want to contribute to this topic in a positive way.

• Cool 2

[CAIN]
Players
4,520 posts
19,122 battles

Joystick? No. Mouse and KB is the way to go. Although, seeing as 95% of the player base use a steering wheel considering how they play...

Seriously tho, mouse and KB. 

Joystick in flight sims and MWO. 

• Cool 1

[RFTN]
Players
12 posts
2,408 battles
4 hours ago, MrWastee said:

just in case ur serious, or as reference for anyone may ever (really?!....) is looking for such....:

don't. mouse and keyboard is the way to go. one could try a pad i think, but nothing beats mouse and keyboard in terms of quickest pointing on where u want to point on.

2cts

edit:

something tells me this might actualy really be a serious request. in doubt i would please my fellow forumites to plz treat it as such. in dubio pro something, or something along that line.... :Smile_trollface::Smile_bajan2:

Thank you. I am seriuos.

• Cool 1

[RFTN]
Players
12 posts
2,408 battles
26 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Joystick? No. Mouse and KB is the way to go. Although, seeing as 95% of the player base use a steering wheel considering how they play...

Seriously tho, mouse and KB. 

Joystick in flight sims and MWO. 

Thank you. I am seriuos.

[RFTN]
Players
12 posts
2,408 battles
49 minutes ago, floribe2000 said:

I removed an inappropriate post.

I'm not sure if this was meant as a serious question but because I'm not sure I treat this as a serious question.

So please avoid trolling and off topic posts. Just don't post if you don't want to contribute to this topic in a positive way.

Thank you. I am seriuos.

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,020 posts
10,859 battles

hello OP, 

there is no way to play this game with a "joystick" in the real sense. 

It is impossible to steer the ship and target people at the same time. 

you just need 2 different inputs.. 

Let me tell you this, 

Try a regular FPS game like CS, or Half Life, or Insurgency. 

That is the success you can have in this game with a joystick. 

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this