Sign in to follow this  
SealCub

Feedback for WG, re: reactivation "boni" and rentals

4 comments in this topic

Players
5 posts
583 battles

Hi,

not sure if this is the right section, but oh well. I wanted to give quick feedback about the reactivation boni and, incidentally, about rentals. Now, I will say from the beginning, I don't expect or demand any kind of bonus, but since you're giving them, know that they are totally ineffectual.

You give premium time, which is generous.

You give rentals, which is useless. I stopped playing for a couple of reasons, one being, not enough credits to advance my line of ships. And yes, I could "grind" credits, but that's not fun, is it? So, rentals don't help with that. But you could say: Use the rentals and the premium time to make some money! You can't. Rentals are useless without good captains. Actually, they suck. New ships, you've never played before, with 1 or 3-point captains. Really frustrating.

So, just wanted to give some feedback (since I got an email again, "reactivate your account and get 4 (four!!!) premium rentals"! I won't be. Had it been 10M credits, sure. I'd even pass on the premium time, don't care.

WG Staff
1,419 posts
780 battles
Alle 30/3/2020 alle 14:50, SealCub ha scritto:

Hi,

not sure if this is the right section, but oh well. I wanted to give quick feedback about the reactivation boni and, incidentally, about rentals. Now, I will say from the beginning, I don't expect or demand any kind of bonus, but since you're giving them, know that they are totally ineffectual.

You give rentals, which is useless. I stopped playing for a couple of reasons, one being, not enough credits to advance my line of ships. And yes, I could "grind" credits, but that's not fun, is it? So, rentals don't help with that. But you could say: Use the rentals and the premium time to make some money! You can't. Rentals are useless without good captains. Actually, they suck. New ships, you've never played before, with 1 or 3-point captains. Really frustrating.

So, just wanted to give some feedback (since I got an email again, "reactivate your account and get 4 (four!!!) premium rentals"! I won't be. Had it been 10M credits, sure. I'd even pass on the premium time, don't care.

Hi SealCub, 
Thank you for sharing your opinion, any feedback from the players is precious for us: this how we can provide you always a better game experience. Regarding your comment, I think that rentals are a nice way for some players to try a ship and understand if it fits them, before investing any resources on it. But, of course, you are entitled to your personal opinion and I truly respect it😊.

Stay safe Captain!

TheWarJaC

• Cool 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,645 posts
24,394 battles
On 3/30/2020 at 2:50 PM, SealCub said:

Hi,

ok... i try to find the logic... i just can't......

actually u not want the outfit to earn credits more effectively, but the credits right away? like not the suits u do need for doing ur work to earn the money, but the money right away. so u can do ur work? or maybe not?... u know, it's ur task to gather the credits u need to level a line, not theirs. and if that rate of income not is sufficient in ur eyes u got the opportunity to use a sheetload of camos and signals to boost it further up... still not fast ngh?.... buy credits! it's free to play, thus there are incentives to spend on the game. like, f.e., a relative low level of income per match in relation to xp/research progression.

thus the choice to grind, buy or leave it.

and now u say it would be ok or any reasonable to get 10m(!) credits for not playing anyway?!

.... still can't find it, kinda gets harder indeed lol....

2cts

[KSNFE]
Players
29 posts

another feedback ( please pass it internally too) :

too many torpedoes in the sea. billions of them.

that's why i stopped on tier8(and mostly returned to even lower tiers) and not gonna progress to tier 9-10 (

(in mid-tier games torpedos are also a problem.)

on the good side of this - i saved millions not buying t9 and t10 ships)

Sign in to follow this