You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
khouri

Sunday night teams

13 comments in this topic

[TRA]
Alpha Tester
11 posts
2,423 battles

So Sunday night teams are all week long now. instead of doing a pretend nerf on your favorite Russian Battleships (AA yeah right), fix the matchmaking because right now this games virtually unplayable when you have this much stupid in your team. my god they might let these people breed.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 2

Players
904 posts
16,976 battles
14 minutes ago, Fibbenky said:

I'm not gonna comment it, but I did check your stats

How have you been able to not comment? His stats combined with his post..... unbelievable.

• Funny 1

[XTREM]
Players
1,821 posts
14,092 battles

Um... how do I put this? 

Focus on your own play... maybe... idk.

• Cool 1

[NECRO]
Players
1,584 posts
Vor 2 Minuten, Miragetank90 sagte:

Focus on your own play... maybe... idk.

Taking his outspoken animosity towards breeding into account, I am moderately convinced that he IS focusing on his own play. With his own hand. While playing WoWs with the other one.

• Funny 9
  • Boring 1

[XTREM]
Players
1,821 posts
14,092 battles
2 minutes ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

Taking his outspoken animosity towards breeding into account, I am moderately convinced that he IS focusing on his own play. With his own hand. While playing WoWs with the other one.

I think I need an adult.

No wait, I am an adult. 

I need some bleach then. 

• Funny 4

Players
445 posts

It is the weekend, when WG favourite wombats come out to play, they are WG future, pushing them to higher tiers when not ready, to milk them for all they can get before they too learn the truth, WOWS is its current form, is a sh*t show, we know, devs know, PR mouth piece snow it, even the mods here who do their damndest to do as much censorship and hide it, using vague excuses know it  !!

If your lucky you get to stomp all weekend racking up kills and your stats, if your that in to them, or you lose patience and move on.

Only people who can fix it, is WG and they won't as spreadshites and accountants happy for now, keeping foreign cash rolling back to mother Russia.

4 games was enough for me to say not interested tonight, WG job is done, turning off players.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[UA-NF]
Players
376 posts
6,785 battles
Vor 2 Stunden, khouri sagte:

So Sunday night teams are all week long now. instead of doing a pretend nerf on your favorite Russian Battleships (AA yeah right), fix the matchmaking because right now this games virtually unplayable when you have this much stupid in your team. my god they might let these people breed.

and what do you suggest?? Many noobs now cause kids all over the world stay home cause of quarantine... 

• Cool 1

[PONY]
Beta Tester
6,172 posts
10,500 battles
15 minutes ago, Perekotypole said:

and what do you suggest?? Many noobs now cause kids all over the world stay home cause of quarantine... 

Looking at his stats, let everyone think, he is one of those noobs.

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,020 posts
10,859 battles

Topic will be closed due to non constructive nature. 

and as a side note, 

If you want to have a discussion about MM, we have a sticky topic for it! 

• Bad 1