Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Aimbotborris

Having low Impact on random battlesbut way bigger one on ranked/clan battles

4 comments in this topic

Players
7 posts
2,436 battles

Im always having pretty good results on ranked battles, most of the time in top 3 and generally always doing more damage/kills. But always when im playing random battles, especially when playing with a friend, im feeling like I cant really have much of an impact and my winrate and general stats are way worse in random battles. What would you say where is it easier to have an impact on the outcome of the game, in random or ranked battles? What displays a players skill better, ranked or random battles stats ?

[CATS]
Players
27,283 posts
14,533 battles
5 hours ago, Aimbotborris said:

Im always having pretty good results on ranked battles, most of the time in top 3 and generally always doing more damage/kills. But always when im playing random battles, especially when playing with a friend, im feeling like I cant really have much of an impact and my winrate and general stats are way worse in random battles. What would you say where is it easier to have an impact on the outcome of the game, in random or ranked battles? What displays a players skill better, ranked or random battles stats ?

Number of players.

You contribution is bigger in a small team. It is also easier to account for enemy ships when teams are smaller. There is reason some actions get easier at the end of random battles, when there are less enemies around (brawling, flanking).

[SHAFT]
Players
10,261 posts
9,069 battles

Im always having pretty good results on ranked battles, most of the time in top 3 and generally always doing more damage/kills.

- Small sample size (20 ranked vs 1440 random games) - 2 games 1v1 ranked sprint have no indication really.

- Basicly only lower ranks, so high chance that you played against rather bad players.

- Due to small sample size, you might have been lucky. If you would play more, try to get higher ranks, your WR would adjust itself.

, especially when playing with a friend,

Depends on the ships you are putting together, aswell how you play together. Playing together doesnt automatically have a positive effect on your team. If you put below average players together, they will do worse and lose more often.

Also, if you are in a division, you have a very high chance to have a (better) Division against you on the enemy team (since the maximum difference of divisions in the teams is 1, so it could be 1vs0 division, but not 2vs0). If you play solo, you might have the good division on your side.

Players
7 posts
2,436 battles
Vor 2 Minuten, DFens_666 sagte:

Depends on the ships you are putting together, aswell how you play together. Playing together doesnt automatically have a positive effect on your team. If you put below average players together, they will do worse and lose more often.

Also, if you are in a division, you have a very high chance to have a (better) Division against you on the enemy team (since the maximum difference of divisions in the teams is 1, so it could be 1vs0 division, but not 2vs0). If you play solo, you might have the good division on your side.

Before I've played with my friend my WR was like 50% or smth and improving quite a bit. My friend at that time had like a 33% WR and I guess thats why my WR has been suffering. When Im playing solo I still average like 50% which still isnt good but way better than my 46 rn. One factor could also be that im less concentrated when playing in a div. as im talking more etc.

Sign in to follow this