Xandania

Kawachi Gun Freeze

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
5 posts
42 battles

Hello,

I noticed it 2 games, that when you press "T" at the beginning of the battle before getting damaged, you can't get your guns to fire anymore. If you switch to the guns via key 1 or 2, you get the aiming gun message and nothing else happens.

I've only tried it on the Kawachi so far. Could you try to replicate it? Might be just a fluke of my client xD

Alpha Tester
521 posts
1,343 battles

Had the same problem today on Myoko. My ship stoped responding to all keys (movement, ammo-switch, etc) and mouse. Unfortunately it was 4 km from enemy Nagato when I had been aiming torp tubes... :( Earlier I got that on New York but it unfreezed after 2 and something minutes. 

Beta Tester
8 posts
4,183 battles

Yes. this happened to me today in my Minekaze, I tried deploying smoke because I found myself without weapons a bit too close to an enemy BB, I heard the smoke sound go off, but it did not indicate anything on the HUD.

Alpha Tester
24 posts
5,338 battles

Yes had the same with a Wyoming today, guns would not aim in and were stuck in the default position. I could steer the ship, just not aim or fire the guns, and the reload between AP and HE just switched without a time delay.shot-15.05.16_12.37.57-0703_zpscbldi6qa.

Edited by Tick0r

[21ST]
Beta Tester
1 post
2,357 battles

Just had the same with my New York BB. First match with it and the guns just completely locked up. Could not aim or fire them.

Beta Tester
33 posts
2,602 battles

Had the same thing just happen, guns stuck, no controls responding apart from steering. Only thing I did different at the start of the battle was look at the help screen on the escape menu. This is about the third time I've had this occur but can't seem to reproduce it. It isn't limited to a single ship though.

[SARMA]
Beta Tester
486 posts
2,428 battles

i had a game in Gremyaschy today when my guns froze. it happened in the middle of the match, was working fine in the first half of the battle.

peculiar thing is that only my front two turrets froze... the two on the back of the boat were working normaly. the turrets were (probably) not damaged or destroyed, they looked fine (no destroyed graphic) and i get not turret damage notification text or sound. they just didnt want to turn or shoot or even load.

shot-150520001555-0719.jpg

[F-C]
[F-C]
Alpha Tester
6 posts
7,568 battles

So yeah this is still going on, always seems to be that when it happens as it doesn't happen all the time its the first battle of the day? bu basically only the ship speed and direction controls work. the guns are un responsive, even the secondaries when an enemy get close! but also abilities etc will not work?

[ST-EU]
Supertester
1,545 posts
469 battles

There's a thread with some more details in the 0.3.1 bug section