You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
stoney20206

changes

7 comments in this topic

[RFTN]
Players
12 posts
2,364 battles

Hello I am a beginner in the game but has been a teacher in 37 years teaching english and german  in the final clases in secondery school. I think there are some changes that should be made to make the game better and more friendly. 

1. When you enter the game it is a big mistake that you can`t use your own language.Have a translater installed it will give you many more players.

2.When you have lost a battle wich happens too often in the beginning ( you loose players)you leave the battle to start a new without noticing the small warning that you loose points. Let a big pirate flag apear one the sceen the first 3 times and I garentee you it will not happend again.

3.Vhy is it nessecary to have more than 1 ship.You can only use one at the time if it was alloved to leave the game vhen your ship is finished you could go back to the habour and take a new ship and enter a new game or maybe enter the same game to help the other ships on your team.

4. As you can buy help of manny sorts vhy cant you buy bigger armour . f,ex diveded into 3 places .The front.The middle and the rear end and maybe into different thickness

to protect your ship.

5.you could also make a guiz vith different questions about ships or other parts.

With friendly regards Stoney 20206

[FAF]
[FAF]
Players
366 posts
17,129 battles
4 hours ago, stoney20206 said:

Hello I am a beginner in the game but has been a teacher in 37 years teaching english and german  in the final clases in secondery school. I think there are some changes that should be made to make the game better and more friendly. 

1. When you enter the game it is a big mistake that you can`t use your own language.Have a translater installed it will give you many more players.

2.When you have lost a battle wich happens too often in the beginning ( you loose players)you leave the battle to start a new without noticing the small warning that you loose points. Let a big pirate flag apear one the sceen the first 3 times and I garentee you it will not happend again.

3.Vhy is it nessecary to have more than 1 ship.You can only use one at the time if it was alloved to leave the game vhen your ship is finished you could go back to the habour and take a new ship and enter a new game or maybe enter the same game to help the other ships on your team.

4. As you can buy help of manny sorts vhy cant you buy bigger armour . f,ex diveded into 3 places .The front.The middle and the rear end and maybe into different thickness

to protect your ship.

5.you could also make a guiz vith different questions about ships or other parts.

With friendly regards Stoney 20206

Please dont give wargaming any idears in that department they have f...... this game up enough the last couple of years

[AAO]
Players
1,570 posts
21,020 battles
19 hours ago, stoney20206 said:

You don't loose anything for leaving a battle after you're sunk. You might get reported (i.e. loose Karma) if you either misbehave in chat or play poorly or someone reports you for some random reason.

The only official penalty the game gives you is if you leave before either you get sunk or the game ends because that is a massive Richard-relocation against your team

and the game shouldn't have to tell you that it's an unsporting move in the first place because that is fairly obvious.

Because it encourages variety, makes the "yolo to T10-strategy" slightly less convenient and annoys ppl who leave the battle before their own death, see above for the why.

to protect your ship.

You are literally asking to make this game pay to win. (besides the arguably OP premiums we already have, but those at least get removed from sale)

I shouldn't have to tell you why this would be a massively bad idea.

edit: why did you open this post several times and especially why did you open it in a sub-forum where it clearly doesn't belong.

This should be in the suggestions-thread in the "General Discussion" section.

• Cool 1

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team, Freibeuter
2,094 posts
6,668 battles

Moved to General Discussions.

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,003 posts
10,849 battles

Hello, 

No need for duplicate topics.