Sign in to follow this  
Stugga

Pyromania

2 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
267 posts
8,146 battles

Pyromania Captain's skill says +5% increase in chance of causing fire. So, if my Sims HE shells have 5% chance, will this go to 10%? Or will this go to 5,25%? (Because other skills like range increase, they increase the range based on ship's range, not a flat amount, ie. 20% increase range on a ship that has 8km range, it will go to 9,6 and not 10 km).

So question about Pyromania, is it a flat amount increase?

Furthermore, I noticed when my captain gets extra skills or I install upgrades (equipment), the ship stats (on the right side of the screen) don't "update", so I have to "assume" my skills and upgrades are working, right?

Regards,

Stugga

Edited by Stugga

Beta Tester
135 posts
890 battles

Pyromania Captain's skill says +5% increase in chance of causing fire. So, if my Sims HE shells have 5% chance, will this go to 10%? Or will this go to 5,25%? (Because other skills like range increase, they increase the range based on ship's range, not a flat amount, ie. 20% increase range on a ship that has 8km range, it will go to 9,6 and not 10 km).

So question about Pyromania, is it a flat amount increase?

Furthermore, I noticed when my captain gets extra skills or I install upgrades (equipment), the ship stats (on the right side of the screen) don't "update", so I have to "assume" my skills and upgrades are working, right?

Regards,

Stugga

Can't answer your first question, but no, skills and modifications aren't reflected in the listed specs.

Sign in to follow this