Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Roelofb

problem resetting buttons.

4 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2 posts
517 battles

hello,

I have reset some buttons a little while ago, including the P button to use to target for allies. now i want to reset the buttons, but somehow i can't get the P button back to the place to have AA stop shooting. can anyone help with this ?

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

hello,

I have reset some buttons a little while ago, including the P button to use to target for allies. now i want to reset the buttons, but somehow i can't get the P button back to the place to have AA stop shooting. can anyone help with this ?

Rename preferences.xml to preferences.bak, the game will create a new file with default settings.

edit: the file is in your main wows folder.

Edited by mtm78

Beta Tester
10 posts
483 battles

or simply just delete the preferences file, reboot the game...all your buttons will be reset to default, so you will have to put in your fav keybinds etc again.

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

or simply just delete the preferences file, reboot the game...all your buttons will be reset to default, so you will have to put in your fav keybinds etc again.

Did you forget your glasses? You're repeating an answer already given, renaming the file is just to be sure you have a backup otherwise you just repeated the answer above you.

Sign in to follow this