Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Launch Day Calendar: April

7 comments in this topic

Players
1,687 posts
3,295 battles
26 minuti fa, The_EURL_Guy ha scritto:

Check our article to download a cool calendar displaying the various launch days of our warships!

Reall good, but... Taiho is missing on April 7th (1943) and i can't be worng with it because April 7th is also my birthday, so... i can't forget it :Smile_Default:.

[CAPT]
Players
494 posts
12,420 battles

A chance to own a Derpitz and me without any money (it all flu away).:Smile-_tongue:

• Funny 3

[STURM]
[STURM]
Beta Tester
42 posts
13,602 battles

If I'm not mistaken, there is a Tirpitz flag in the game for approximatley 1 year. But I have never seen any occasion to acquire/earn it.

I have the Tirpitz since she was released back in 2016. Would be nice if there would be a chance to get hand of this flag for "owne of the first hour".

• Cool 1

Players
166 posts
12 hours ago, Wolfsgrimm said:

If I'm not mistaken, there is a Tirpitz flag in the game for approximatley 1 year. But I have never seen any occasion to acquire/earn it.

I have the Tirpitz since she was released back in 2016. Would be nice if there would be a chance to get hand of this flag for "owne of the first hour".

Here we are, that flag is a mystery tho :

PCEE155_Tirpitz_Flag.png
Tirpitz Given to players who purchased a special bundle containing Tirpitz. (???) None. "The heaviest European Battleship ever made, this ship raided convoys and was a feared vessel in the Arctic and Atlantic oceans."

We were able to require the black version of it last xmas/new year @ least: 

821754073_Screenshot(105).thumb.png.92db12fdcbdc820d1c5ec2ead04666b6.png

Sign in to follow this