Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cammo1962

Replays

10 comments in this topic

[FAF]
[FAF]
Players
366 posts
17,129 battles

Hi all

Hope you can help me, but after i reinstalled WOW i cant see my replays anymore it is like something is missing can anybody help me ??

Kind regarts

Cammo1962

[FAF]
[FAF]
Players
366 posts
17,129 battles
40 minutes ago, Yoshanai said:

Hello. 

You can't find the replay files or watch them? 

Hi @Yoshanai

I can find them but i cant see them and i tgink that there are missing a file but i cant remember the files name is

Players
3,864 posts
11,355 battles

Hello.  @Cammo1962

Replays shouldn't need an extra file. Are the replays old? The replay names have the date of the replay included so tell me please one of the dates. 

If they are older than a month then they might not be compatible anymore with the newest patch and therefore unwatchable. 

[FAF]
[FAF]
Players
366 posts
17,129 battles
9 minutes ago, Yoshanai said:

Hello.  @Cammo1962

Replays shouldn't need an extra file. Are the replays old? The replay names have the date of the replay included so tell me please one of the dates. 

If they are older than a month then they might not be compatible anymore with the newest patch and therefore unwatchable. 

No they are all new ones, but it seems to something missing something to play them with because all the programs i have does not work with them and i thing the program was called WOWS client

Players
3,864 posts
11,355 battles

@Cammo1962

You can do the following:

Right click the replay and click on "open with" . Locate the folder of your WOWS install and select the WorldOfWarships.exe to open the replay file with.

agagsgsgf.png

[FAF]
[FAF]
Players
366 posts
17,129 battles
1 minute ago, Yoshanai said:

@Cammo1962

You can do the following:

Right click the replay and click on "open with" . Locate the folder of your WOWS install and select the WorldOfWarships.exe to open the replay file with.

agagsgsgf.png

There it was thx 

[-NH-]
[-NH-]
Players
166 posts
20,254 battles

Hello there, anyone can open the replays lately?
Because I try to open (and I do it a few months ago, and it works that time, right-click, open with... bla... bla), but every time he opens the launcher, instead to open the replays.
Thanks!

Sign in to follow this