SaNdBaD

Legendry upgrade Moskva missing?

12 comments in this topic

Question

[POF]
Players
12 posts

Hi to all and hope you are healthy, I am a bit lost why my Moskva missing Legendary upgrade. please advice.

11 answers to this question

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,046 posts
12,495 battles
10 minutes ago, SaNdBaD said:

Hi to all and hope you are healthy, I am a bit lost why my Moskva missing Legendary upgrade. please advice.

As I checked you got Moskva yesterday, right? So you have to buy the legendary when it's in Research Bureau with 9.3. The missions to get them are no longer available since a few weeks for newly-bought, just the already started can be completed until end of year. 

[POF]
Players
12 posts

thank you for the speedy reply. I did find its not all that anyway what's your thought on that?

[CATS]
Players
27,457 posts
14,578 battles

In other words he is not missing the upgrade, but the mission for the upgrade.

That would have been useful information in the question... :Smile_great:

• Cool 1

2,046 posts
12,495 battles
1 minute ago, SaNdBaD said:

thank you for the speedy reply. I did find its not all that anyway what's your thought on that?

My thought? It was announced last year already when the missions will stop to be granted and I'm fine with it. Perhaps I won't be anymore when I get to know the price etc of the legendary upgrades - but as I can still do alle the missions I did not finish yet it could be that it's just a minor drawback - we'll get to know "soon".

[POF]
Players
12 posts
11 hours ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

As I checked you got Moskva yesterday, right? So you have to buy the legendary when it's in Research Bureau with 9.3. The missions to get them are no longer available since a few weeks for newly-bought, just the already started can be completed until end of year. 

as LManbaton said, when you get Moskva as its replaced by another should get a perm T10 as well is that right as I got just the Moskva. please advice.

Thanks

2,046 posts
12,495 battles
4 minutes ago, SaNdBaD said:

as LManbaton said, when you get Moskva as its replaced by another should get a perm T10 as well is that right as I got just the Moskva. please advice.

Thanks

There was no "split" in WoWs-History afaik where a regular ship became a Premium (Moskva will be just special, but we just call her that way). IMHO your ship is already upgraded and you keep it in your port - so why should there be a "compensation"?  You get more as you had before. 

AND: If she becomes "Premium" she needs a perma-camo. If you already own it: fine, refund. If not: fine, you get it for free. But that's just my "common sense". 

[POF]
Players
12 posts

Thanks for the reply, I was not savy at first and acquired slots as I thought they are slots for the upgrade. I have 18 slots and was wondering any chance to get a refund on 10 as I don't need them. please don't hold my lack of knowledge against me. I am just asking.

Thank you 

[5-DSF]
Players
2 posts
3,291 battles
Am 27.3.2020 um 12:14, Wizard27_1979 sagte:

The missions to get them are no longer available since a few weeks for newly-bought, just the already started can be completed until end of year. 

Hi,

awwww, that would have been a very useful Information, when this is no longer available. I would have spend freeXP then to get her earlier. Now I grinded her nearly in the common way. So she will be still in this tree after 9.3, right? Split comes with 9.4? So there is no bonus, to have her before 9.3?

I asked this Question on a Twitch Sream and there it was said, that the mission will still available... without the information, that this is not possible, if freshly bought.

I'm sad... (not really, but I kind of ;-))

Regards