Sign in to follow this  
KilianRS

How can you get Atago (Premium or not premium?)

4 comments in this topic

Question

Players
1 post
2 battles

I mean. I know it's a premium ship (and there are more). But, is there any way of getting it without paying? For example, playing X amount of battles or something like that. I don't really need the Premium one. It would be nice to have the "normal" one.

Any idea?

3 answers to this question

[THESO]
Players
1,208 posts
15,883 battles
10 minutes ago, KilianRS said:

I mean. I know it's a premium ship (and there are more). But, is there any way of getting it without paying? For example, playing X amount of battles or something like that. I don't really need the Premium one. It would be nice to have the "normal" one.

Any idea?

There is no realistic or reliable way to get the Atago.

Technically, you can accumulate doubloons by playing the game and getting rewards. But it will likely take years to accumulate the amount of doubloons needed for the Atago.

Another remote possibility is to get the Atago from a supercontainer or the Atago B from a free Black-Friday container. Frankly I wouldn't count on any of these events to happen.

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,049 posts
12,516 battles
5 hours ago, KilianRS said:

Any idea?

There is no "normal" one - Atago is Premium as her Clone-Sisters are, yoo. From time to time there is an event where you can achieve a premium-ship while doing a lot of grindy missions, but for simple playing you won't get a Premium. 

[SM0KE]
Players
5,874 posts
14,133 battles
11 hours ago, KilianRS said:

But, is there any way of getting it without paying?

Not with a high chance of success; the least unlikely route is via one of the Christmas gambling boxes: first you have to get one (usually via some mission or other), and then you have to luck out that it drops a premium (rather than flags/cammo etc.), and then you have to luck out further and have it drop the specific premium you want (T8s and up being much less likely than the lower tier ones, it seems).

If you *really* want Atago (and she is very good), you'll probably have to pay real money for her; that said, there are periodic ways to get them (there are three versions, I think) for a reduced price e.g. occasional discount vouchers; the Black Friday variant was about a third off, I think; occasional sales and so on.

Sign in to follow this