You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue

093, Moskwa researched but not yet re-aquired

14 comments in this topic

[SEN]
Players
795 posts

093, Moskwa researched but not reacquired - so, guys, please a bit of light here - I am on Chappy, half-way to DM Donsk, and in 13 days the 093 patch come;

I will be able to get Moskwa back ( I researched the russian cruisers tree, so I "lost" my Moskwa there... ), after the patch OR

I need to push hard or use FXP to get her back BEFORE the patch come, this is, in less than 13 days, because AFTER the 093 she only can be obtained by coal / steel ?

I have in my inventory the camo I bought for her, before the re-search.

Now I know in 093 she will become Premium, question is, for me, If I still can get her back in normal way after the patch or I need to push hard before the patch, because I will not be able to get her without using steel or coal ?

To be crystal clear, I have her, then I pulled the re-search button, lost her, and now I am near DM Donsk. 

Thanks in advance for your answer.

[BOBS3]
Players
1,016 posts
19,654 battles

Are you sure that the Moskva is pulled out of the Tech Tree in the Next Patch?

The replacements are still being tested, and we are still in the European Destroyers Arc. 

Where is it confirmed that it is 0.9.3 and not 0.9.4 or later? 

• Cool 3

Players
1,002 posts
14,454 battles

I think this is a confusion of the armory changes coming in 0.9.3 with the soviet cruiser sub-branch that is in testing.

There hasn't been an official position on what happens if you already have the permanent camo for Moskva.

Do you have the Unique Upgrade?

As for timing, it might make more sense for the sub-branch to be released in 0.9.4 for Victory Day.

• Cool 1

[NHSOS]
Players
273 posts
10,449 battles
14 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

093, Moskwa researched but not reacquired - so, guys, please a bit of light here - I am on Chappy, half-way to DM Donsk, and in 13 days the 093 patch come;

I will be able to get Moskwa back ( I researched the russian cruisers tree, so I "lost" my Moskwa there... ), after the patch OR

I need to push hard or use FXP to get her back BEFORE the patch come, this is, in less than 13 days, because AFTER the 093 she only can be obtained by coal / steel ?

Now I know in 093 she will become Premium, question is, for me, If I still can get her back in normal way after the patch or I need to push hard before the patch, because I will not be able to get her without using steel or coal ?

To be crystal clear, I have her, then I pulled the re-search button, lost her, and now I am near DM Donsk. 

relax. u have all 6 weeks to research Moskva. be cool!

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
5,799 posts
14,068 battles
15 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Now I know in 093 she will become Premium

As far as I know, it isn't the next patch where the switch over happens, but rather (probably) the one after. Next patch is largely dedicated to the second part of the Pan EU launch - full release for the Ikea DDs.

• Cool 2

[SEN]
Players
795 posts

Thank you all, guys, this is great, I rather enjoy a normal grind than fast-grab trough FXP... And I do love the russian cruisers,  arguably better experience ( on normal grind) than italian or british one...

Last game was so kind to me haha :)

World of Warships Screenshot 2020.03.26 - 22.39.57.75.png

World of Warships Screenshot 2020.03.26 - 22.43.19.88.png

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
27,259 posts
14,525 battles
32 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Why do people think the RU CA split comes with next patch?

What about EU DD Part 1 do people not understand?

[BOBS3]
Players
1,016 posts
19,654 battles

@SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue

I am keeping my powder dry with regards to Moskva, I don't think that they will be replacing her anytime sooner than 0.9.4 but I have the FreeXP ready just in case the patch notes for 0.9.3 tell us otherwise.

I would suggest that you consider doing the same.

Anything is possible but I don't think that they will make these changes without a major song and dance routine and because it is a Russian line, the dancers will have bells and whistles too. 

• Cool 2

[SEN]
Players
795 posts
1 minute ago, Cambera_1 said:

@SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue

I am keeping my powder dry with regards to Moskva, I don't think that they will be replacing her anytime sooner than 0.9.4 but I have the FreeXP ready just in case the patch notes for 0.9.3 tell us otherwise.

I would suggest that you consider doing the same.

Anything is possible but I don't think that they will make these changes without a major song and dance routine and because it is a Russian line, the dancers will have bells and whistles too. 

Exactly what I was thinking, thanks mate !

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
6,722 posts
1 hour ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Moskva isnt pulled next patch

• Cool 1

[L4GG]
Players
3,264 posts
10,870 battles
11 minutes ago, Skipper_1974 said:

No, Its the Smolensk and Jean Bart pulled next patch 

What?

I thought those ships would be pulled out with 0.9.3 patch.

when is the next patch?

[GW_KR]
Players
256 posts
12,921 battles

Mr Conway said in yesterdays stream thet Moskva is being moved in the Russian cruiser split. And that patch was not yet decided when. Its not 9.3!

• Cool 1