You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue

EU server sick again...

18 comments in this topic

[SEN]
Players
795 posts

Last 3 games I got a lot of ping spikes and the game become unplayable,  my ship simply "freeze" for a couple of seconds each 2-3 minutes, making aiming impossible; 

The ping go for 35 ( my normal ) up to 3-5000 constantly, symptoms who usually we get before the server go dawn. Be ready guys, do not smash ur machines, is the hamster again...

after 5 min, right now - got disconnected from game, the client freeze each 20 sec... time to watch a movie.

Bad day (again) for wows.

• Cool 2

[JRM]
Players
6,800 posts

Strange, for me it worked flawlessly for a change...

[SEN]
Players
795 posts
4 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Wait a bit more, this come in cascade. I won't loose again camos & flags because wows devs are unable to maintain a damn server more than 24 hours...

I go watch a movie, is sad enough outside to get more piss-off with this....

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,967 posts
5,376 battles
5 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Same here, then again I only ended up playing eight games..

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,049 posts
12,516 battles
14 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Wait a bit more, this come in cascade. I won't loose again camos & flags because wows devs are unable to maintain a damn server more than 24 hours...

I go watch a movie, is sad enough outside to get more piss-off with this....

My clan also did not have any problems and we did quite a lot matches - maybe your ISP?

[SEN]
Players
795 posts
21 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

My clan also did not have any problems and we did quite a lot matches - maybe your ISP?

Don't think so,  I did test several sites ( international ) and my ping is 7- 12 for most of them, and my ISP is working normal, (optic fiber); I live in Portugal,  so maybe German servers are not hit, yet... 

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,049 posts
12,516 battles
2 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Don't think so,  I did test several sites ( international ) and my ping is 7- 12 for most of them, and my ISP is working normal, (optic fiber); I live in Portugal,  so maybe German servers are not hit, yet... 

There are no "german servers" - all EU-players do play on the same infrastructury. As I'm a network operator I know that strange things happen nowadays conerning peering.

[SEN]
Players
795 posts

You mean

18 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

There are no "german servers" - all EU-players do play on the same infrastructury. As I'm a network operator I know that strange things happen nowadays conerning peering.

You mean "no wows german servers" lol.

And yes I know that,  I run a small PC repair shop, so I can trace an online game server. Luxembourg & Amsterdam.

I just log back, have a game, seems to work OK now, maybe we can still play tonight.

Thks for your input, tough.

Players
2,938 posts

Server can;t handle the increased traffic. It will break down again I'm afraid.

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
6,800 posts

Seems that ping is all over the place again (ping tool) but still its stays 100 ms so far, maybe its increased load... :Smile_hiding:

[SEN]
Players
795 posts
17 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Seems that ping is all over the place again (ping tool) but still its stays 100 ms so far, maybe its increased load... :Smile_hiding:

make sense, almost all EU is grounded home, Portugal is suffering like our Spanish friends... And poor Italians.... hard time for them,  I wish you guys all the best and take care...

• Cool 1

Players
2,307 posts
11 hours ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

make sense, almost all EU is grounded home, Portugal is suffering like our Spanish friends... And poor Italians.... hard time for them,  I wish you guys all the best and take care...

I never had a single spike, delayed load in, disconnection whatsoever yesterday...

May sound crazy but have you rebooted your Modum, your Wifi, your computer?

[JRM]
Players
6,800 posts

I didnt have any yesterday but had 2 or 3 today...

Still  a bit better then before

Players
172 posts
6,564 battles

ok so today i played again and yet i'm hitting 200ms in wows , i tested ping to login server and other wargaming servers and ping was normal here , but when i hop in game i hit 200ms-400ms again 

i dont understand whats going on 

Players
2,938 posts
1 hour ago, Mohammad_S__AbuSafieh said:

ok so today i played again and yet i'm hitting 200ms in wows , i tested ping to login server and other wargaming servers and ping was normal here , but when i hop in game i hit 200ms-400ms again 

i dont understand whats going on 

Yea its allover, from 55 to 220 in a sec. Unplayable but for co op games not even operations

[WG]
WG Staff, Administrator, Community, WG Team
4,668 posts
3,949 battles

Hi guys,

When you do have issues of high ping, please try to use pingplotter to check them. It will allow you (and us, if you send the results to the support) to see where the connection is having trouble (latency and/or packet loss). You can interpret the datas yourself even, just like this

Remember also that unfortunately, due to the situation that we all face in Europe, the whole network is on a higher usage than it was 3 weeks ago. 

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
42 posts
4,250 battles
On 3/28/2020 at 12:21 AM, Tanatoy said:

Hi guys,

When you do have issues of high ping, please try to use pingplotter to check them. It will allow you (and us, if you send the results to the support) to see where the connection is having trouble (latency and/or packet loss). You can interpret the datas yourself even, just like this

Remember also that unfortunately, due to the situation that we all face in Europe, the whole network is on a higher usage than it was 3 weeks ago. 

its not working for me because im in asia

• Cool 2