Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Weekly Combat Missions: the First Battles of European Destroyers

5 comments in this topic

[PNAVY]
Players
9 posts
3,531 battles

2 Million Free Exp Trash! WG, make it 1.25M... You're losing your supporter main base by doing this inflation!

Everyday players leaving the game or they're not paying anymore because you're not listenning your player base! Now I'm the one of them, I supported you too much but it won't anymore while you're not listenning us...

• Cool 2

Players
36 posts
4,760 battles

I think MrConway or Crysantos was opening EU containers yesterday while streaming... and BOOM! 20, 30, 20, 40, 20... not a single 10, while most people get 10s all the time. Call it luck, I call it statistically impossible. 

If you really want to rig RNG, just admit you're paywalling your player base. We'll accept the hard truth and keep the money flowing. Just don't lie so blatantly, because it's impacting your credibility.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[IHH]
Beta Tester
36 posts
8,345 battles

Sorry, 2 Million FXP is way too much to ask for! 1 Million for Alaska was also a stiff pricetag. the 750k for Missouri and Musashi was more like a reasonable price. for the 2 Millions FXP I'd rather skip 2 full tech tree lines straight to T10.

• Cool 1

[PNAVY]
Players
9 posts
3,531 battles
3 hours ago, Der_Besieger said:

Sorry, 2 Million FXP is way too much to ask for! 1 Million for Alaska was also a stiff pricetag. the 750k for Missouri and Musashi was more like a reasonable price. for the 2 Millions FXP I'd rather skip 2 full tech tree lines straight to T10.

Also it's 3 for tech tree DD lines... :cap_rambo:

Sign in to follow this