You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ViceAdmiralMorgan

Cannot connect ?

26 comments in this topic

Players
75 posts
12,564 battles

Morning All.,

Is the European server offline ? Cannot connect.

Are there more players who have the same problem.

Greetings.

Desktop Screenshot 2020.03.26 - 08.02.48.55.png

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,233 posts
14,587 battles
1 minute ago, gabberworld said:

whats up with connection issue atm? it should be up by now

Nope, was extended until 10:00 CET according to portal

[FO-G]
Players
1 post
2,331 battles

why are they doing maintenance from 6am to 9am xD that's when people wake up to play, do it late at night. 

Also, it wasn't on any social media or anywhere I could find, because I didn't know about it only till I read this post. 

[WG]
WG Staff, Administrator, Community, WG Team
5,290 posts
4,372 battles
1 minute ago, gabberworld said:

11:00 cet now ?

No, so far it's still plan until 10.30 CET, if it's delayed we will update the notification on the portal.

Thank you for your understanding and patience !

Players
2 posts
148 battles
1 hour ago, Tanatoy said:

No, so far it's still plan until 10.30 CET, if it's delayed we will update the notification on the portal.

Thank you for your understanding and patience !

its like almost half past 11 CET, how long still?

Players
3,049 posts
988 battles
18 minuti fa, Zeneh ha scritto:

its like almost half past 11 CET, how long still?

Hi Zeneh, 

as we informed our players trough notifications both on the portal and the forums, the server maintenance was prolonged till around 12:00 CET. 

In a few minutes then it should be everything back online.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenient, 

Thank you for your understanding.

Players
1 post
7,528 battles
3 hours ago, ViceAdmiralMorgan said:

Morning All.,

Is the European server offline ? Cannot connect.

Are there more players who have the same problem.

Greetings.

Desktop Screenshot 2020.03.26 - 08.02.48.55.png

Hi, same problem so I will go back to COD for the time being. "Hardlyworthit"   - ( Mike Marshall )

Players
2 posts
148 battles

Not trying to be rude, but instead of giving 30 minutes each time, how about just telling that it might take 2-3 hours instead

Players
136 posts
24,118 battles

Good luck with the techinical issues you are facing guys, I know that must be frustrating.

If you can be so kind to give us an update on launcher?

Thanks

Players
3,049 posts
988 battles
On 3/26/2020 at 11:49 AM, HelldiverGr said:

Good luck with the techinical issues you are facing guys, I know that must be frustrating.

If you can be so kind to give us an update on launcher?

Thanks

Hi HelldiverGr,

Thank you for your support, this moment is though and delicate for everybody: I hope you are safe, wherever you are guys.

Regarding the Launcher starting from May 20, we’ll no longer support it, since we would like to use those development resources to improve the game or the services. If you want you can find further information at this article https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/general-news/wgc-update-196/ 😊

TheWarJaC

Players
136 posts
24,118 battles

Advanced issue found

On 3/27/2020 at 9:12 AM, TheWarJaC said:

🙌

On 3/27/2020 at 9:12 AM, TheWarJaC said:

Hi HelldiverGr,

Thank you for your support, this moment is though and delicate for everybody: I hope you are safe, wherever you are guys.

Regarding the Launcher starting from May 20, we’ll no longer support it, since we would like to use those development resources to improve the game or the services. If you want you can find further information at this article https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/general-news/wgc-update-196/ 😊

TheWarJaC

The War Jac,

Maybe my English are not so good, but I ve meant if you can be so kind to give us downtimes (at the specific moment) on launcher.

I don't realy care if you will continue to support launcher or not, I am playing this game far before the launcher.

If you aksed me what I realy want is to fix the disconnection issues and the rage reporting spammers.

I am waiting to see if the matchmaking is good in the next 0.9.3 update....I am sure that you guys know that it was based on few players, while now there are a lot everyday,

I don't care to wait 10 seconds more if it is for a good team.

Players
3,049 posts
988 battles
On 5/2/2020 at 6:53 PM, 111Berti said:

image.png.ba807fb55ebf7fb3a843f7e5af603b59.png

Hi 111Berti,

I am sorry for the problems you are witnessing.

The issue you are encountering could be related to the Client being corrupted or failing to install the Upgrade correctly. If you having those issues try to repair the Client or to uninstall and install again. (If you have some mods mounted try also to launch the game in Safe mode, mods tend to interfere with the game after a new update.)

If after these actions the problems still persist, your best option is still to open a ticket with our Customer Support since it could be also a problem related to your firewall or antivirus.

[_PL_]
Players
23 posts

TheWarJaC  !

WOWS uninstalled, registry cleared, Microsoft C ++ reinstalled, client re-installed. I don't use any mods. Access to login1 - 100% Unfortunately, to play Wows I will not re-install the system because I have no time to install 20 programs necessary for professional work. I will wait for the public test which worked without any problem. I hope that the new update will solve the problem. I changed the antivirus program to a new one and it didn't work.

Players
3,049 posts
988 battles
17 hours ago, 111Berti said:

TheWarJaC  !

WOWS uninstalled, registry cleared, Microsoft C ++ reinstalled, client re-installed. I don't use any mods. Access to login1 - 100% Unfortunately, to play Wows I will not re-install the system because I have no time to install 20 programs necessary for professional work. I will wait for the public test which worked without any problem. I hope that the new update will solve the problem. I changed the antivirus program to a new one and it didn't work.

Hi Captain, 

I would still suggest you open a ticket with our Customer Service including a WGcheck.

Stay safe Captain!