Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
EffectStyle

Rank Changes

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[TL-BG]
Players
32 posts
24,737 battles

Ok you will not do Rank base matchmaking this is fair. 

how about some changes to Rank

Tree stage rank system keep the 12 ranks as it is.

first it bronze T6

second is silver T8

number tree is Gold T10

but let it run all the time season something whit 3 months whit restart

you rank up in bronze(rank 1 from 12 ranks) and then you get to play in silver and so on.....

and no 3 months breaks

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,979 posts
16,930 battles

This isnt league of legends or starcraft or any other game with a sensible MMR based ranked system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TL-BG]
Players
32 posts
24,737 battles

they do not wish to add some kine stats base balance in the matchmaker so why not

this way you always have the option to improve you play and go up in the ranks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TL-BG]
Players
32 posts
24,737 battles

the low skill players have way to play in smaller marches and low tier ships

and players who know what the mini map and position is get to play together

i sick of Yamatos Montana and Thunderer who fire HE on LC and so on and on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
4,518 posts
19,091 battles
1 hour ago, JohnMac79 said:

Literally no idea what you are suggesting here.

Basically, he wants to play ranked all year and farm rewards and steel.

 

I think WG mentioned that they want to do that, right after they remove CVs, balance Smolensk, RU BBs and make german ships less $hit.

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TL-BG]
Players
32 posts
24,737 battles

German ships are not crap only Hinder is not so much of a tank now Hinder has insane reload

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,097 posts
19,516 battles

I am in awe that over 2/3rd of this thread is by OP. Also ranked is not aimed at creating a great battleground. Gameplay is 1st world problem comrade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
372 posts
5,745 battles
54 minutes ago, EffectStyle said:

the low skill players have way to play in smaller marches and low tier ships

and players who know what the mini map and position is get to play together

i sick of Yamatos Montana and Thunderer who fire HE on LC and so on and on

By LC, do you mean CL?

 

if so... thunderer and Yamato especially SHOULD fire HE at some of them, as AP will almost always overpen...

 

and HE citadels are durrrrrrrty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TL-BG]
Players
32 posts
24,737 battles
28 minutes ago, Europizza said:

I am in awe that over 2/3rd of this thread is by OP. Also ranked is not aimed at creating a great battleground. Gameplay is 1st world problem comrade.

so what is aimd

Ok stop playing game and and close the forum go to the hospital and help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,097 posts
19,516 battles
1 hour ago, EffectStyle said:

so what is aimd

Ok stop playing game and and close the forum go to the hospital and help

It is 'aimd' at letting as many hobnobs with wallets as possible play. The entire game is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UA-NF]
Players
368 posts
6,745 battles

more MM brackets would be nice, cause 10-6 and 6-1 isn't enough to filter out noobs, but MM can't handle it. There were occasions where I did fight vs same players match after match, cause they were the only ones in MM queue. And it wasn't even that late, midnight EU time EU server...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TL-BG]
Players
32 posts
24,737 battles

i do not need steal i have them all the ships neustrashimy is the only one i do not have

21 hours ago, Europizza said:

It is 'aimd' at letting as many hobnobs with wallets as possible play. The entire game is.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[IDDQD]
Players
482 posts
12,781 battles

ranked will never be "fixed" simply because we lack numbers and separate queue further splits the players

Making it less grindy and more popular/accessible will also attract all the baddies. Making it too skill restrictive will cause the queues to skyrocket

 

based on my experience, usually around 10-20% of the team knows what they are doing, rest just sails around shooting at the moon. If we had a pool of 20mil players, then fine, we can create ranked elite bracket for those 2-4mil of decent players, but with just a few thousands (could be hundreds outside peaks), you can't

 

also separating good and bad players is not good for the game, as it is expected that the bads will be learning from the good ones in the long run and become good them self - and that wont happen if you keep them separated in some never-ending-ranked season.

 

The most ridiculous thing is that everyone wants to play with the good guys, but they don't like playing against them. People fail to understand that for every bad player mistake there has to good player on the other side to punish it. There is always same amount of winners as loosers in every single game

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TL-BG]
Players
32 posts
24,737 battles
On 3/26/2020 at 10:11 PM, RAYvenMP said:

ranked will never be "fixed" simply because we lack numbers and separate queue further splits the players

Making it less grindy and more popular/accessible will also attract all the baddies. Making it too skill restrictive will cause the queues to skyrocket

 

based on my experience, usually around 10-20% of the team knows what they are doing, rest just sails around shooting at the moon. If we had a pool of 20mil players, then fine, we can create ranked elite bracket for those 2-4mil of decent players, but with just a few thousands (could be hundreds outside peaks), you can't 

 

also separating good and bad players is not good for the game, as it is expected that the bads will be learning from the good ones in the long run and become good them self - and that wont happen if you keep them separated in some never-ending-ranked season.

 

The most ridiculous thing is that everyone wants to play with the good guys, but they don't like playing against them. People fail to understand that for every bad player mistake there has to good player on the other side to punish it. There is always same amount of winners as loosers in every single game

not really i have of good battles that i lost. but currently situation is just stupid in 5 min you lose 5 ships of you team ore you team kills 3 ore 4 and 10 min just gun down the renaming ships. Sure you can tun 1 game around out 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×