Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
HassenderZerhacker

European Tokens... what to do with them

14 comments in this topic

Players
890 posts
3,425 battles

so I got 720 tokens so far...

I looked in the armory, I can buy ships or signals, credits, premium time...

are the ships the best option?

or will there be more things coming to the armory?

[CATS]
Players
27,398 posts
14,560 battles
11 minutes ago, HassenderZerhacker said:

so I got 720 tokens so far...

I looked in the armory, I can buy ships or signals, credits, premium time...

are the ships the best option?

or will there be more things coming to the armory?

It depends on what you want. I went for the ships.

The merchandise for the EU tokens will not change.

• Cool 1

[SINT]
Players
938 posts
21,217 battles

The current options you have now to spend your  ( pan eu ) tokens on will remain. There will be no other choices in the future. Atleast not for those 720 tokens.

First choice would be to take both the T5 and T6 ship. If you take them now, you have all the time for farming the permanent camo quests. But then is this kind of dd your type of ship? Intermediate option is to only take the T5 and find out if you enjoy the line.

Alternative rewards are  a bit meh this season. No option to get doubloons this time so limited to premium time, silver and some camo or flags.

So depending on your interest in the new dd line, would buy the 2 destroyers, farm the permanent camo and spent the rest of the tokens on things you want most. In theory with still more containers coming you could get lucky and reach that treshold of 600 tokens again ( after buying T5 and T6) to get the T7. So wait with spending on other things then shipsuntil after you get your final tokens.

• Cool 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,471 posts
37,146 battles

If you play DDs then yes, you can have T5 and T6 (cause you can't get the T6 not purchasing the T5 unfortunately) but if you don't like DDs (like my friend who doesn't play them at all) then take signals or premium time. 

• Cool 3

Players
3,106 posts
19,522 battles

I got the 5 and 6 tier ships so far they are not bad and quite fun when handled properly, playing quite defensive that is. The camo's are okayish?

• Cool 4

Players
890 posts
3,425 battles

thanks for all the replies, I got the two ships, I will go for their camos.

I still have 13 containers to come, so theres a chance I will get the 480 tokens I need to get the tier 7.

Players
3,864 posts
11,355 battles

Take the ships. Convert their value in free xp and then the free xp value into doblons and you will notice taht its very good to take ships in comparison to the rest. 

Players
1,782 posts
18,973 battles

I got the tier 5 and 6 DDs so far and I really don't enjoy them so I won't bother getting the others (assuming I can get enough tokens) so from now on I will get premium time. 

I would suggest watching some reviews of the new DDs see if they interest you enough to get them.

[BBMM]
Players
6,148 posts
8,082 battles
33 minutes ago, Yoshanai said:

Take the ships. Convert their value in free xp and then the free xp value into doblons and you will notice taht its very good to take ships in comparison to the rest. 

Smart man there. :cap_like:I wasn't  THAT savvy so I took flags as I don't want DDs. 

But... you'll be 'stuck with' the first one, then you re-take that one, get gold since you already have it? 

And then you re-do that, every time you get gold? Didn't think it would work, since it's not a premium ship? :Smile_unsure:

[CATS]
Players
27,398 posts
14,560 battles
3 minutes ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

But... you'll be 'stuck with' the first one, then you re-take that one, get gold since you already have it? 

And then you re-do that, every time you get gold? Didn't think it would work, since it's not a premium ship? :Smile_unsure:

And it does not.

You can get them only once.

[BBMM]
Players
6,148 posts
8,082 battles
7 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

And it does not.

You can get them only once.

Ah well. Maybe I'm savvy enough then. 

Players
890 posts
3,425 battles
1 hour ago, lovelacebeer said:

I got the tier 5 and 6 DDs so far and I really don't enjoy them so I won't bother getting the others (assuming I can get enough tokens) so from now on I will get premium time. 

I would suggest watching some reviews of the new DDs see if they interest you enough to get them.

I fought a few battles in them, they are quite vulnerable because no smoke, and with a 3 point captain, it's 7Km detection range :-(

But other than that, I thought they are quite fun.

Players
1,782 posts
18,973 battles
2 minutes ago, HassenderZerhacker said:

I fought a few battles in them, they are quite vulnerable because no smoke, and with a 3 point captain, it's 7Km detection range :-(

But other than that, I thought they are quite fun.

If you are enjoying them then I would recommend getting the ships especially considering you can earn a premium camo to mount on them. To be fair they are not bad boats it's more I don't enjoy playing in them. 

Players
3,106 posts
19,522 battles

Just got the tier 7 too, sailed up to a tier 8 carrier and sunk it. :cap_popcorn:

Dont know wtf just happened to be honest.

Sign in to follow this