Sign in to follow this  
Ast3lan

CV - planes flying away from the map

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
479 posts
2,801 battles

Hello fellow captains,

has anyone else had the problem that when you aim your TBD's at someone instead of dropping their load they just fly away from the map never to be seen again?

This happened to me a couple times yesterday doing a automatic launch at some BB's and the planes dont react to any comand anymore.

Edit: cleaned the post a bit, originally i posted this from my smartphone *ugh.

Edited by Ast3lan

Beta Tester
8 posts
10,256 battles

Hi, same problem, always with torp planes, seems to be with manual (alt) aiming, they don't drop and then they just head off map. Have had this in about 5 different battles now, USN and IJN carriers both affected.

Hope it can be fixed soon.

And just to add: the game is really a lot of fun, so thanks for all the work on it :)

Heading to port...

Major.

Weekend Tester
109 posts
836 battles

Their commander told them such stupid orders that they decided to mutiny and fly free to the coppa cabana club ?

Edited by Harada_Taro

[-PVE-]
Beta Tester
40 posts
6,732 battles

Well maybe they relized that they forgot to turn off the oven before joining the navy? 

Beta Tester
8 posts
10,256 battles

Thx for link to thread, indeed been testing a few times and if you avoid manual aim just before/after they start attack run then it doesn't seem to bug out (4 or 5 battles with manual aim and no flight 19's).

Good hunting! o7

Major

[XTREM]
Beta Tester
142 posts
12,490 battles

noticed multiple times ,just a game breaker ,you click them and then they are uncontrollable  completely.

Sign in to follow this