You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
OldschoolGaming_YouTube

Best CV videos I have ever seen!!! (Yuro)

23 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,926 posts
11,802 battles

So I must say this is the best feeling ever!! And I really hope this becomes so popular that it will pretty much break the game. So finally CVs gets screwed by their own powers and utility (see ALL strike ALL). And NO, I dont care if its my teams CV that gets blapped, dont care at all, I want this abominations (CVs) out of this game once and for all. Cant wait for all CV players to start understand the feeling of getting blapped and their is NOTHING you can do about it. You wanna fly planes? Go play World of Warplanes!!!

So lets div up guys!! Lets Hunt some Orcs!

Hopefully this becomes such a game breaking event that WG needs to act on it. Maybe now such things as range limits on planes doesnt sound so bad after all? This is our only chance to decimate the CV population on server.

Im of poppin some popcorn......

• Cool 2
  • Funny 13

[SHAFT]
Players
10,222 posts
9,051 battles

While it is quite hilarious, the most obvious solution is to play TX CVs, as they are basicly immune to longrange fire thanks to armored decks...

Also, solutions for WG:

- Reduce BB firing range

- Buff all CV decks to >32mm

- remove CV spotting

Lets take the most retarded one, so number 2 it is :cap_haloween:

• Cool 4
  • Funny 2

Players
3,037 posts
31,636 battles

Are you sure this is the cure?? Might backfire when WG buffs the "poor defenceless" CV's even more

Players
7,141 posts
245 battles
12 minutes ago, Yoshanai said:

Implying you will ever hit the CV players that hurt you the most. 

This basically, good players will relocate or simply not be in range to do so, plus they will most likely spot you as well and end up taking chunks of your HP even worse if they put a fighter down for extra 'me time' for the CV's 'little friends'.

Players
3,845 posts
11,333 battles
Vor 1 Minute, CptBarney sagte:

This basically, good players will relocate or simply not be in range to do so, plus they will most likely spot you as well and end up taking chunks of your HP even worse if they put a fighter down for extra 'me time' for the CV's 'little friends'.

I'm never out of range. And I'm spotted most of the time. Heck I'm even capping. 

976251484_WorldOfWarships642020-02-1522-03-41-57.thumb.jpg.4291a4f2b05df0c5703b44460720bb2f.jpg

If they think a Yuro video will shift the power back to the people then... They are up for a rough awakening. 

Beta Tester
1,926 posts
11,802 battles
2 minutes ago, hgbn_dk said:

Are you sure this is the cure?? Might backfire when WG buffs the "poor defenceless" CV's even more

It will only backfire on WG since everybody will stop playing and it will become World of CVs for real.

[SHAFT]
Players
10,222 posts
9,051 battles
15 minutes ago, Yoshanai said:

Implying you will ever hit the CV players that hurt you the most. 

Meh, if those speshuul players would stop playing CVs, so we get less CV matches overall that would be enough success for me. Afterall, they only play CV so they can be safe while striking all others, even tho they are incapable of actually damaging them. Cowards getting smacked -> i like it. Now find a way to do that to camping BBs too and we are on a way to a better WoWs :cap_win:

• Cool 2

[BBMM]
Players
6,098 posts
8,003 battles
1 minute ago, DFens_666 said:

Now find a way to do that to camping BBs too and we are on a way to a better WoWs :cap_win:

I thought that is why they come with subs... :Smile_hiding:

Players
3,845 posts
11,333 battles
Vor 3 Minuten, DFens_666 sagte:

Meh, if those speshuul players would stop playing CVs, so we get less CV matches overall that would be enough success for me. Afterall, they only play CV so they can be safe while striking all others, even tho they are incapable of actually damaging them. Cowards getting smacked -> i like it. Now find a way to do that to camping BBs too and we are on a way to a better WoWs :cap_win:

You think you can mobilize, enough divs to manage a decline in CV players? 

Players
7,141 posts
245 battles
1 minute ago, Yoshanai said:

I'm never out of range. And I'm spotted most of the time. Heck I'm even capping. 

976251484_WorldOfWarships642020-02-1522-03-41-57.thumb.jpg.4291a4f2b05df0c5703b44460720bb2f.jpg

If they think a Yuro video will shift the power back to the people then... They are up for a rough awakening. 

Wish i had that vid of me in midway with like 6k hp but still ended up doing 140k and 3-4 kills. Lol even autopilot wants to greif as well.

I've learnt that peeps focus my bloody cv alot when i get spotted below 16km which is understandable but from statpadding prespective highly annoying.

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,100 posts
19,972 battles

Quite frankly if you come up against that kind of division you've likely lost anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Cool 1

Players
4 posts
713 battles

+1 Death to carriers, cowards :Smile_izmena:. I would do anything to decrease cv population in this game. No counterplay makes me sick you just sit there and die slowly especially in a dd. No aa? You die. AA? You still die.  Yet, they buff boo boo defenceless cv players. Just remove it or make it so useless that no one will want to play them. :Smile-angry:

Players
372 posts
5,745 battles
4 hours ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

So I must say this is the best feeling ever!! And I really hope this becomes so popular that it will pretty much break the game. So finally CVs gets screwed by their own powers and utility (see ALL strike ALL). And NO, I dont care if its my teams CV that gets blapped, dont care at all, I want this abominations (CVs) out of this game once and for all. Cant wait for all CV players to start understand the feeling of getting blapped and their is NOTHING you can do about it. You wanna fly planes? Go play World of Warplanes!!!

So lets div up guys!! Lets Hunt some Orcs!

Hopefully this becomes such a game breaking event that WG needs to act on it. Maybe now such things as range limits on planes doesnt sound so bad after all? This is our only chance to decimate the CV population on server.

Im of poppin some popcorn......

Cv’s don’t BLAP, they grind down in multiple hits (most of the time.)

now, bring back RTS and then CV’s will blap again.

[-G0M-]
Beta Tester
294 posts
12,550 battles

Yep, let's bring back RTS CV's and all these whiners can get blapped inside 2 mins of the game starting and the fate of every match is in the hands of just 1 player, what a great idea that is /sarcasm off.

Whiners gotta whine I guess.

TB.

• Funny 4

[ENUF]
[ENUF]
Players
2,121 posts
21,772 battles
34 minutes ago, T3ddyBear said:

Yep, let's bring back RTS CV's and all these whiners can get blapped inside 2 mins of the game starting and the fate of every match is in the hands of just 1 player, what a great idea that is /sarcasm off.

TB.

How long did it take RTS CVs to service and take off all their squads again? How long did it take them to get to their destination? And could they just ignore the enemy CV on their way there? 'Inside 2 mins', yeah sure. Apparently some people conveniently forget the parts that don't fit their narrative.

• Cool 3

Players
7,141 posts
245 battles
4 minutes ago, Ze_Reckless said:

How long did it take RTS CVs to service and take off all their squads again? How long did it take them to get to their destination? And could they just ignore the enemy CV on their way there? 'Inside 2 mins', yeah sure. Apparently some people conveniently forget the parts that don't fit their narrative.

I always wondered How RTS CV's would perform if you lowered their total alpha by either 10% or 20%? But yeah RTS CV's werent exactly a picnic all the time, especially since AA from even DD's could wipe out squads, plus you had to win air dominance from the enemy CV.

While you could totally brutilise opponents and even outright kill them in one go, you would lose a lot of planes, unless said ship had most of its AA stripped and if it had DFAA that would reduce accuracy as well.

AP bombs will always be a stupid idea in terms of balance however.

Its like arty, before the nerf it could hammer its target. After the nerf its consistent accurate damage over time with crew stuns (i guess module knockouts, but we dont have captain stuns yet, thank god).

Players
4 posts
713 battles
1 saat önce, T3ddyBear dedi:

TB.

At least I could dodge some of the shots with my dd before. Now they also have those rocket planes and I get hit most of the time. Dodging wont work as before because now cv player can change hit direction till the last second. Perma spotting+unlimited planes now? Means I have nothing to do but rely on a stupid auto mechanic which is also useless since its too hard to put down planes now even on aa cruisers and bb's alone. If my ship has no aa then its a gg anyway. Cause thats "fair. "You always get free hits from those 2-3 salvos and while trying to dodge those you broadside against enemy bbs and bam. In my old account I was able to put down some planes while trying to dodge with my akatsuki. Now there is no way Im getting away if that cv wants to kill me. Im a stealth based torpedo boat so I have to sneak up and shoot my torps but to not get eaten by enemy cv I have to stay near my allies and now I cant hit anything. Caught alone? 100% death. Before the patch aa ships were something by themselves, not relying on ally aa help. You spend all your points on aa skills just to shoot down planes but in return you miss more valuable skills which was fair imo. Depended on person. Now you still get hits from those planes a lot even with an aa ship if you are alone. Even an ally is not enough. There should be at least 2-3 teammates with you so planes will go down before they can engage.