You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GrazyC2

Why I keep getting the bad teams

137 comments in this topic

Players
151 posts
1,138 battles

I'm at a loss I want to get my win rate up but the team keeps losing batley mostly battles take only a few minutes. Is the enemy really that good or did I get lucky to go with the noobs...

This way I never get my win rates up...

• Funny 2
  • Boring 7

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,046 posts
12,457 battles
1 minute ago, GrazyC2 said:

I'm at a loss I want to get my win rate up but the team keeps losing batley mostly battles take only a few minutes. Is the enemy really that good or did I get lucky to go with the noobs...

Perhaps you should improve your way of playing the game. Checking Wows-Numbers you are no major-contributor even when your team is victorious...

• Cool 1

[LO1]
Alpha Tester
1,481 posts
6,079 battles

Not sure if your trolling but... its a team game and may require many players to do there bit to win.

your 200 games at a 43.50%  this says your still learning the game. use twich and youtube to watch and learn what skilled players are doing and the best ways to play the ships you are using.

nicest way i could put it.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[PWN3D]
Beta Tester
683 posts
18,396 battles

you need to find what is the common factor in all these games you lose.

• Cool 3

Players
151 posts
1,138 battles
12 minutes ago, Peffers said:

you need to find what is the common factor in all these games you lose.

Yeah all you get is old mechanics from 2 years ago ships changed a lot in 2 years that said ..

18 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

Perhaps you should improve your way of playing the game. Checking Wows-Numbers you are no major-contributor even when your team is victorious...

Thanks for the compliment but I check my replays and not much change for me to contribute if everyone is on skype or whatever and don't watch the ingame chat... so yeah o what I can 

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 4

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,046 posts
12,457 battles
4 minutes ago, GrazyC2 said:

Thanks for the compliment but I check my replays and not much change for me to contribute if everyone is on skype or whatever and don't watch the ingame chat... so yeah o what I can 

What has chat to do with winning games? 

• Cool 1

Players
151 posts
1,138 battles
15 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

What has chat to do with winning games? 

sight just told you

• Funny 1

Players
6,593 posts
10,790 battles
16 hours ago, GrazyC2 said:

sight just told you

from your recent games:

image.thumb.png.b8ca80460e6814b5ab69228d06c09200.png

*edit* Honest question: do you think, you carried your own weight in those games?

• Cool 3
  • Funny 6

Players
151 posts
1,138 battles

If you don't watch the chat you might miss info important to you .... if you communicate you can relay strategy if the team mate is watching that is... and WG shouldn't put divisions along with lone players and the other way around those are mostly busy talking over team speak and not paying attention on the chat. best way is divisions fight divisions and lone people fight lone people... Also divisions getting parted 2 with the enemy and 4 with the friendly also not very great...

• Funny 4

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

Your winrate is not decided by your team mates. They have some influence but it averages out. Always. No exception. Not even for you. The only factor that is always the same in your battles is you. If you are good you can change a battle from a loss to a win by few well timed decisions. If you are not good you make the wrong decisions and the battle ends in a loss.

Now as others have stated, if you don't see yourself and your own performance as an issue, than no one will ever be able to help you.

So you can keep your tinfoil hat on your head or you can properly ask for advice. Your choice. Only one of those options will help you improve your winrate.

• Cool 9

Players
151 posts
1,138 battles
15 hours ago, ForlornSailor said:

from your recent games:

image.thumb.png.b8ca80460e6814b5ab69228d06c09200.png

*edit* Honest question: do you think, you carried your own weight in those games?

yeah certain I did in that moment

• Funny 10

[SV]
Players
933 posts
12,762 battles
10 minutes ago, GrazyC2 said:

dude you winn with your ships but all the other stats are awfull. you are a bad player acsept it then improve!

• Cool 1

Players
4,503 posts
7,604 battles

200 battles in 52 ships is an average of 4 per ship, that's far too few battles to learn the ship and how it plays.

My advice, pick a line, go back to T2 and play 25 games before progressing to T3 and repeat that before you move up to T4 and so on as you progress the line.  Also, once you get to T5 consider whether you should start a new line of a different class to learn how that class plays (again 25 battles each time).

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,147 posts
16,279 battles
25 minutes ago, GrazyC2 said:

You litereally did 0 in the Karlsruhe game, and basically 0 in the Caldeon game. In the Minekaze "only" did bad.

• Funny 2

Players
1,866 posts
13,119 battles
36 minutes ago, GrazyC2 said:

If you don't watch the chat you might miss info important to you .... if you communicate you can relay strategy if the team mate is watching that is... and WG shouldn't put divisions along with lone players and the other way around those are mostly busy talking over team speak and not paying attention on the chat. best way is divisions fight divisions and lone people fight lone people... Also divisions getting parted 2 with the enemy and 4 with the friendly also not very great...

Mayhap you should pay less attention to the chat and a bit more to that little map at the other side of your screen. Just saying...

• Cool 3

[S-O-M]
Players
657 posts
1 hour ago, GrazyC2 said:

RNG

Matchmaker

Skill

Luck

We all have a run of wins and losses, like everyone else i win games day in day out, and then bang 8 or so straight defeats, at certain times total spuds play, usually sub 500 battle players who’ve raced thru the tiers, match maker remains the biggest issue not only by having 2 tier higher opponents but also the quality, how many times have you seen top ranked players on one team, and none in the other, did you press the mouse button a second too soon and cause only 2k damage or did you Dev strike them ?, and of course RNG.

For those who’ve played fortnite you know skill counts, in WOWS skill does help but put the very best player in the very best ship with 11 potatoes and it’s not gonna end well.   Just play, enjoy and realise no matter how well you play you will lose games.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

[4_0_4]
Players
7,664 posts
14,009 battles
57 minutes ago, GrazyC2 said:

What? Did you focus on WASD and forgot your guns?

Players
151 posts
1,138 battles
1 hour ago, albin322 said:

dude you winn with your ships but all the other stats are awfull. you are a bad player acsept it then improve!

Dude how can you get good if the enemy get ships with loads of flags and modules I do not have credits so I do not have loads of flags and modules installed on the freaking BB so yeah I keep losing because you are almost demanded to have them to win ... 

• Funny 6

Players
151 posts
1,138 battles
52 minutes ago, Corvi said:

You litereally did 0 in the Karlsruhe game, and basically 0 in the Caldeon game. In the Minekaze "only" did bad.

Hey im a CV an BB player not really an DD player so that was a nightmare sorry happens

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Players
151 posts
1,138 battles
27 minutes ago, Zemeritt said:

What? Did you focus on WASD and forgot your guns?

If you have the change to use them, enemy took them out few times and yeah I missed couple times

Players
3,037 posts
31,636 battles

Just a tip.. You'll need to do at least the same or more damage of your own ship to pull your weight...

• Cool 4

[CAIN]
Players
4,509 posts
19,047 battles
2 hours ago, GrazyC2 said:

Because you are part of the problem. You can blame everything and everyone else and stay a part of the problem, or you can accept that YOU are new, bad and start improving so you can become part of the solution.

2 hours ago, GrazyC2 said:

Yeah all you get is old mechanics from 2 years ago ships changed a lot in 2 years that said ..

Positioning in a BB hasn’t changed in the last years, so in that regard, the guides are still valid. iChasegaming on YT has a beginners guide/ series on his channel.

1 hour ago, GrazyC2 said:

No. You did not. 

In order to pull your weight, you should do at least an amount of damage that is equal or greater then your BBs HP pool. 

10 minutes ago, GrazyC2 said:

Dude how can you get good if the enemy get ships with loads of flags and modules I do not have credits so I do not have loads of flags and modules installed on the freaking BB so yeah I keep losing because you are almost demanded to have them to win ... 

The only flags that would help you in your BB are are fire reduction, flooding reduction and heal buff. Everything else is not important to perform. That is something you’ll learn with time. 

7 minutes ago, GrazyC2 said:

Hey im a CV an BB player not really an DD player so that was a nightmare sorry happens

Stop playing CVs. 

Focus on surface ships. 

If DDs give you head aches, play DDs to learn how they play, what they need to do to perform well. In the process, you’ll learn how to counter them. 

6 minutes ago, GrazyC2 said:

Yes they can but I wasn't not if you gut spammed by HE from 3 sides

Then you’re either in the wrong position, hopelessly over extended or maybe st of your team is dead and you’re the last one, because you were out of position during the entire game and had no impact. 

Seriously dude, watch iChase’ vids, watch flamu on YT. 

Both guys have tons of vids on his to play BBs, how to position. 

And while some are old, the positioning part is still valid. 

• Cool 9

Players
8 posts
7,218 battles

Think of next few months as a 2 month long weekend.. Every dude with internet and wows instaled is comming out of the woodwork to play. Problem is most of them didnt play long enough to learn some basic stuff like ship roles or basic positioning .. we are not talking about angling your ship or ammo choice those things are advanced mathematics for these people. we are talking about players that when they ram an island dont know why theyr ship isnt moving. As a 62%wr player i can tell you now that my weakly WR dropoed to 37% but my average dmg actualy and potential dmg went up. My contribution in tearms of dps and tanking is still there and im sure most yuurs is as well its just new ''new'' population is just that bad.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2