Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bayolo_1

Is this normal?

6 comments in this topic

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,046 posts
12,480 battles
2 minutes ago, Bayolo_1 said:

Classification season 15

https://ibb.co/C1NNWzT

Don't get the question - yes WR can go down but PR, EXP and AVG-Damage can go up - as it's Arms race with heals etc. 

[F-E-O]
Players
8 posts
16,670 battles

3 days ago I was in rank 2 the last days all defeats without being able to do anything now I am in rank 5 it doesn't seem normal

[THESO]
Players
4,180 posts

I rarely play ranked because of this.

I was one star away from rank 7 ... then I played couple of games yesterday and I am back on rank 9 :)

So ... you are not alone.

Players
214 posts
12,827 battles
32 minutes ago, Bayolo_1 said:

3 days ago I was in rank 2 the last days all defeats without being able to do anything now I am in rank 5 it doesn't seem normal

This is very normal and has been for many seasons. You can play ranked and win every game from rank 10 and rise up to rank 2. Then MM checks that you don't have enough games and you are doing too well so it gives you the heaviest sacks of potatoes to carry until you have dropped back to rank 5-8. Not much you can do when your team only has 1-2 players that are actually worth something and enemy has a few more. You then can continue your grind with extra potatoes in your team and pray to god that you would have bots in your team instead of wows players.

Skill has nothing to do with ranked. Just play well and enough games and you get to rank 1. Playing good does help but MM still watches the number of games you have played during the season.

[UA-NF]
Players
371 posts
6,768 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, Bayolo_1 sagte:

could be difference bettween weekend and during week... usually on weekend my winrate goes noticeably up, at least in randoms

Sign in to follow this