Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Voyanger

very weird bug, possibly game-breaking

9 comments in this topic

[_DMG_]
Players
217 posts
5,770 battles

i started a battle in my GK, and all went normal up until.. idk maybe 2 mins into the game. i lost connection, not due to my internet provider all was fine in my browser, on my phone etc. i logged back in and was back in port with my GK, able to start another battle. so what happened to.. "me" or my GK in the battle i had started at first..?? 

Players
5,027 posts
1 minute ago, Voyanger said:

i started a battle in my GK, and all went normal up until.. idk maybe 2 mins into the game. i lost connection, not due to my internet provider all was fine in my browser, on my phone etc. i logged back in and was back in port with my GK, able to start another battle. so what happened to.. "me" or my GK in the battle i had started at first..?? 

Server prolly down.

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/132842-server-down/

Players
5,027 posts
Just now, Voyanger said:

but i am in battle as we speak

Interesting... the rest of us been thrown out of the battle or can't join a new one. Stuck in port.

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

Me and a clanmate tried to enter a battle and all that happened was that we were locked the division but our ships and us remained in port.

Tried to launch solo, with different ships and recieved the same result.

@Sehales @Crysantos

Anything wrong with the servers today?

[-TCP-]
Players
219 posts

finished a random about 5-10 mins ago. Result didn't show, no scorecards. Eventually the ship reappeared in port with flags still attached.

Tried a couple more time to get into a match, no luck.

Suspect server issues.

• Cool 1

[FISHY]
Players
8 posts
5,635 battles
10 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Interesting... the rest of us been thrown out of the battle or can't join a new one. Stuck in port.

Same here....

WG Staff
3,368 posts
14,414 battles

Sorry guys, unfortunately it seems there was a minor hiccup in the data center which impacted our servers briefly (resulting in the issues you experiences yesterday evening).

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this