Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MrWastee

general discussion

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,645 posts
24,359 battles

eeeermmmm.....

 

only fmi.....

 

and as of now, as the gameplay forum not longer is the gameplay forum but the general discussion forum in the game discussion subsection, and as such free to be filled with forum related, non ingame gameplay related topics(?!):

why was the gameplay forum actually renamed into the general discussion forum in the game discussion subsection?

 

a cookie for some light....

or just feel free to open up a, now totally legit in here (still"?!"), general discussion about the renaming of the gameplay forum in the general discussion subsection into the general discussion forum in the game discussion subsection :Smile_bajan2:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
6,235 posts
10,704 battles

Moderator here: It was voiced by several moderators AND some fellow forumites who used the report function very actively (Thank you for that, whoever you are out there, you make our moderating life a bit easier), that "Gameplay" is rather specific while the section is actually being used about ANY general discussion surrounding Warships. Case in point for quite a few topics that were primarily created in this section due to this being the most visited one (even though from a pure "rule book" point of view it was the wrong section).

 

What changes? Nothing much apart from preventing some pointless arguments if a certain topic now IS gameplay or NOT. 

 

Of course overall the subsections still have their use, so please make sure when opening new topics that they are opened in the approrpiate section.

 

 

Edit: One post had to be removed. Breaking the forum rules is also STILL a NO GO!

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,115 posts
1,987 battles
42 minutes ago, MrWastee said:

eeeermmmm.....

 

only fmi.....

 

and as of now, as the gameplay forum not longer is the gameplay forum but the general discussion forum in the game discussion subsection, and as such free to be filled with forum related, non ingame gameplay related topics(?!):

why was the gameplay forum actually renamed into the general discussion forum in the game discussion subsection?

 

a cookie for some light....

or just feel free to open up a, now totally legit in here (still"?!"), general discussion about the renaming of the gameplay forum in the general discussion subsection into the general discussion forum in the game discussion subsection :Smile_bajan2:

 

What Allied said. Also, keep in mind "General Discussion" is still part of "Game Discussion". It is not off-topic and you should not start discussing the diet of your dog. Or whatever else you might want to generally share. :)

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,115 posts
1,987 battles

Also, please read the updated forum rules. See:

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,645 posts
24,359 battles
24 minutes ago, Allied_Winter said:

Moderator here: It was voiced by several moderators AND some fellow forumites who used the report function very actively (Thank you for that, whoever you are out there, you make our moderating life a bit easier), that "Gameplay" is rather specific while the section is actually being used about ANY general discussion surrounding Warships. Case in point for quite a few topics that were primarily created in this section due to this being the most visited one (even though from a pure "rule book" point of view it was the wrong section).

 

What changes? Nothing much apart from preventing some pointless arguments if a certain topic now IS gameplay or NOT. 

 

Of course overall the subsections still have their use, so please make sure when opening new topics that they are opened in the approrpiate section.

 :Smile_unsure:...why i just think that kinda reads more complicated than the actual op?! :Smile_amazed::Smile_trollface::Smile_hiding:

 

thx mate 4 exsplanation. as well as above, me might gettin ol' lol :Smile_child:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,645 posts
24,359 battles
2 hours ago, Allied_Winter said:

[...]

 

 

Edit: One post had to be removed. Breaking the forum rules is also STILL a NO GO!

damn, seems i missed the best part :Smile_sad:....

 

feel free to close this down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×