You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Sehales

Forum Changes

7 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
5,095 posts
1,561 battles

Captains,

we have adjusted our forum rules today, to allow for more flexibility in cases were a lass harsh sanction is needed.

Please make sure to read and stick to our forum rules when posting on the forums.

In addition, we have renamed the "Gameplay"-section to "General Discussion" to reflect what it is actually being used for.

Thank you and good luck in battle!

• Cool 6

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,240 posts

Can we have this "reaction-smiley" from the NA-forums. It can be useful in a lot of situations.

confused.png.793a9e8cfd1e43d6188ea681454

• Cool 5

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
5,095 posts
1,561 battles
44 minutes ago, MrFingers said:

Can we have this "reaction-smiley" from the NA-forums. It can be useful in a lot of situations.

confused.png.793a9e8cfd1e43d6188ea681454

We already have it on the to do list to add and rework the reactions and possibly some more parts of the forums (I wanted to rework the DE section for quite some time), but we will have to see when there is time for it.

There are quite some "nice to have but need to find some time for it" kind of things. :)

• Cool 4

[DC_DK]
Players
3,014 posts
29,987 battles
8 hours ago, Sehales said:

We already have it on the to do list to add and rework the reactions and possibly some more parts of the forums (I wanted to rework the DE section for quite some time), but we will have to see when there is time for it.

There are quite some "nice to have but need to find some time for it" kind of things. :)

Would be nice with a face palm reaction smiley as well...

• Cool 4

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
950 posts
14,515 battles

A friend of mine plays Crossout. He says they have a hotkey for "Sorry" in gamechatt. Could be handy here as well.

• Cool 1

Players
2,635 posts
On 3/23/2020 at 9:26 PM, Hanse77SWE said:

A friend of mine plays Crossout. He says they have a hotkey for "Sorry" in gamechatt. Could be handy here as well.

Now that is a good idea

• Cool 1

Players
2,706 posts
On 3/23/2020 at 11:26 PM, Hanse77SWE said:

Should be. After all, we have a 'Cussing Key' so why not add something ets polite as well. :Smile_Default:

• Cool 1