Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dzver0

Auto-select camouflage option spending Dublons Problem

8 comments in this topic

Players
7 posts
1,091 battles

Hello,

This is my literaly first post in the forum and I'm sorry if this is the wrong section on the forum (I would use the correct one if someone told me so).

Also perhaps I'm noob but I can't find a way to contact the Game Developers or whoever from the staff is responsible about a problem I saw.

You see while I was playing with my Destroyer I used the auto-select option for the camouflage after every battle in which my ship is painted automatically.

But after a few games today I realized that my Dublons started to climb down...So I noticed that when I spent the choosen camouflage from my camouflage warehouse (if I can name it that) the game automatically buyed me expendable camouflage for 125 dublons each. So for 3 games I spent 375 Dublons.

If I did something wrong please tell me! Because I never had this problem while I was playing with my battleships. 

Please pay attention to this, because I don't think this is fair for the players since we are buying the Dublons with money from the real world. I suppose each player would like to choose for himself for what to spent the Dublons.

If there is any way (in case I get the Admin's staff attention) could I get my Dublons back. I'm willing the return the Exp and the credits which I earned for the 3 games, for which the Auto-select option wasted my Dublons.

Thanks in advance, :)

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,251 posts
18 minutes ago, Dzver0 said:

I suppose each player would like to choose for himself for what to spent the Dublons.

that's why there is an option if you want to buy camos when the stock is empty...

autosup.jpg.3dd44cbaaea827c4f852dc5303c6b74c.jpg

Players
671 posts
10,218 battles
27 minutes ago, Dzver0 said:

Hello,

This is my literaly first post in the forum and I'm sorry if this is the wrong section on the forum (I would use the correct one if someone told me so).

Also perhaps I'm noob but I can't find a way to contact the Game Developers or whoever from the staff is responsible about a problem I saw.

You see while I was playing with my Destroyer I used the auto-select option for the camouflage after every battle in which my ship is painted automatically.

But after a few games today I realized that my Dublons started to climb down...So I noticed that when I spent the choosen camouflage from my camouflage warehouse (if I can name it that) the game automatically buyed me expendable camouflage for 125 dublons each. So for 3 games I spent 375 Dublons.

If I did something wrong please tell me! Because I never had this problem while I was playing with my battleships. 

Please pay attention to this, because I don't think this is fair for the players since we are buying the Dublons with money from the real world. I suppose each player would like to choose for himself for what to spent the Dublons.

If there is any way (in case I get the Admin's staff attention) could I get my Dublons back. I'm willing the return the Exp and the credits which I earned for the 3 games, for which the Auto-select option wasted my Dublons.

Thanks in advance, :)

Get the Mod   "Stingy by Default" - stops that sort of thing happening again.

• Cool 1

Players
7 posts
1,091 battles
22 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

that's why there is an option if you want to buy camos when the stock is empty...

autosup.jpg.3dd44cbaaea827c4f852dc5303c6b74c.jpg

I'm pretty sured I got other types of camouflage before to buy with Dublons? 

Players
7 posts
1,091 battles
17 minutes ago, Starchy_Tuber said:

Get the Mod   "Stingy by Default" - stops that sort of thing happening again.

How? What is this mode?

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,251 posts
5 minutes ago, Dzver0 said:

of course auto-supply works only for the selected single camo

6 minutes ago, Dzver0 said:

How? What is this mode?

mod, not mode

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles
2 hours ago, Dzver0 said:

Just check which camos use doubloons when they're resupplied, and don't use those.

Sign in to follow this