Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Armada: Boise

8 comments in this topic

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,526 posts
17,209 battles

Yeah, WG trying to sell this turd before people realises it's the perfect example of the kind of ship completely, absolutely RUINED by IFHE changes.

Good luck with your less than 14km range and your poor real DPM against anything in your tier and higher now that either fire chance or penetration have been killed.

You've been warned: don't buy this until it gets buffed somehow.

• Cool 6

[VL-NL]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
63 posts
17,777 battles

Agree with JapLance . Time for some decent new ships like Odin -Mainz- Aegir and no please not another Iwan ship

• Cool 1

[ROPS]
Players
88 posts
6,165 battles

ain't nobody wants real exiting ships, we all want to spend our $$ on fake fantasy russian ships. :etc_swear:

• Cool 2

Players
116 posts

From the selling point of view: what if, all these Armada ship offers would come with the x3 xp boost mission? The one for the 25 battles? Just an idea...

• Cool 2

[RO-RN]
Players
684 posts
8,856 battles

Selling t7 premium light cruisers, after the IFHE changes?LMAO buy them if you are a masochist, t7 gets now uptieried all the time against t9s and unlike in the past where IFHE enabled you to stand a chance against those t9-8 battleships/cruisers now you [edited]*D,YES FUCKE*.You wont do damage and neither set fires,you have limited range,most battleships overmatch you at all ranges and citadel you from all angles. Meanwhile the broken japanese gunboats get away with it, while the ships that needed the most get screwed. 

So my recommendation to you:DO NOT BUY ANY T7 LIGHT CRUISER...oh and  destroyers as well:leningrad,haida,gadja,jervis,minsk all of these gunboats got screwed by IFHE changes as well but well if you are a ship collector and like to play coop quite often or you buy the ships just for the looks then go ahead, but otherwise...NO PLEASE NO!

Players
144 posts

I bought this ship not to long ago and was really unhappy with the range I sold it and got the the Helena with the credits I still have and still enjoy playing her and gave up the heal, I still cause damage with her although the changes did alter things slightly for the worse. all the ships that are being pushed out at the moment have known faults and disadvantages. Nowadays the meta has changed so much that ships in the premium shop could easily be given buffs that would not make them over powered and would make them eminently more payable, Here's just a few...

Boise/Nueve de Julio + 1.5km range

Roma/Gascogne Boost the Sigma no one wants to pay cash for shotgun ships 

Kii give it some armour fgs

Dreadnaght/Viribus Unitas and a good few more. You do the CV Rework infest the lower tiers with them and then ships laid down before anyone had built an aeroplane or carried a revolver into the sky have to survive them, fgs give them some self defence AA

Cheshire :etc_swear::etc_swear: and what's more :etc_swear::etc_swear: I was so gutted with this thing, No matter if CC's can't review ships a good way off anymore i'm loath to spend cash on  anything brand new after this one.

I enjoy the game and do not mind buying in the premium shop, just give me some thing that can stand it's ground for my money, Improved ships! There's a thing that could earn a few Shillings..

• Cool 4

Players
51 posts
4,449 battles

I don't really get why there are two premium ships with the exact same stats in game. Boring at the least. 

Sign in to follow this