Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
peter_creed

Twitch drops :-(

5 comments in this topic

[-NH-]
Players
7 posts
7,158 battles

HI ALL 

please can someone help me 

I have twitch linked to my account i used to get drop but now i am getting the pop ups on twitch to say i have a drop but i am not getting the drop in my game 

• Cool 1

[POP]
Players
632 posts
12,289 battles

They're a bit wonky. I don't receive any notifications when I get the drops, the containers just magically appear on my port. Also for over a year now I haven't had a drop from watching Flamu. I seem to get the drops from everyone else tho.

Try to watch someone else and see if that changes things?

• Cool 1

Players
329 posts

I get them now and again even had 2 in one day but I did have 2 stream's open at the time.

[COTNS]
Players
15 posts
13,647 battles

One of the Twitch streamers I watch, who is a Community Contributor, said that there is now a limit of four container drops per month.

I find I always get a notice in port that there has been a container drop, but not always when there is a new mission from a code activation.

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,290 posts
3,708 battles
On 3/21/2020 at 8:03 AM, peter_creed said:

HI ALL 

please can someone help me 

I have twitch linked to my account i used to get drop but now i am getting the pop ups on twitch to say i have a drop but i am not getting the drop in my game 

Please try unlinking and re-linking your Twitch account, that should solve any issue that you have.

Sign in to follow this