Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
CaptainKreutzer

Moskva compensate?

5 comments in this topic

Question

Players
196 posts
7,575 battles

Does anyone know what gonna Moskva owners gonna get as compensate especially the premium camo owners?

I know we are keepeing the ship but who doesn't have the camo and who buys her with coal gonna get that camo for free after they move her to armory. I feel like tricked because im student and i can't find money to get doubloon and i bought camo few months ago and then this happened ,every 1 doubloon is very important to me so if anyone know please tell me?

4 answers to this question

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,303 posts
9,168 battles

Hello,

Compensation for Moskva is you will get the Moskva replacement in the tech-tree, which will be the Nevsky. Regarding the camo and legendary modules, you will most likely keep them but no information on the specifics yet. You will get more information when the relevant patch notes are released.

Regards,

Minia

[O-R-P]
Players
2,320 posts
22,861 battles

I didn't remember similar case in WoWs unfortunately and so far no clear devs statement was made. What it makes it worse there are more then 4 weeks for this split.

During IJN DD split  (4 years ago? 3 years ago? long time ago) owners of camo on TVI recived as I remember camo for both ships, on other tiers same. Personally I bet You get permacamo for new tree TX VMF CA ( don't remember the name ) and you still retain Your Moskva with permacamo but it's mainly comes from one precedence from WoT.

I didn't think You lose anything during this split and rather only gain more of content. Also it's VMF event so considering country of origin of WG I will be very suprised if they make split event detrimental for players.

[CATS]
Players
28,917 posts
15,128 battles
17 minutes ago, Ygtozkn1903 said:

Does anyone know what gonna Moskva owners gonna get as compensate especially the premium camo owners?

If any, then WG.

You will not lose the camo.

[AAO]
Clan Test Coordinator
1,597 posts
21,395 battles
16 hours ago, CptMinia said:

Regarding the camo and legendary modules, you will most likely keep them but no information on the specifics yet.

There actually has been a statement from Sub_Octavian on this, though the decision hasn't been finalized yet on WGs side. (emphasis by me)

On 2/10/2020 at 4:50 PM, rnat said:

Q: My question is about the proposed RU cruiser split - how will the ships and goodies be handled? So far we know we'll keep the Moskva, but how will the following be handled:

The T10 in Moskva's place - will we have it in port / researched / will we have to start from Donskoi again

T10 Moskva permacamo

Moskva legendary module - will it carry over, or stay on the replacement T10, or something else?

Kirov and its replacement ship - same situation as Moskva, I presume? 

A: So far (not finalized, so treat it as WIP version) you will keep the original ships and everything associated with it will be kept on these ships (e.g. keep the camos, leg.upgrade),

which means for Moskva and Kirov you will received improved (premium) Moskva and Kirov and will have to research and get the new line ships regularly.

When the decision is finalized along with all nuances (quite a lot of them), there will be official information with all points addressed, of course.

Q: If I have Kirov and Moska on port, am I going to get the especial Moska for free and his cammo?

A: If you have Moskva in port, you will keep her (she will become special) and her camos. Same with Kirov.

Sign in to follow this