Sign in to follow this  
TheWarJaC

PT 0.9.3 -European Destroyers: Part 2

3 comments in this topic

WG Staff
1,871 posts
877 battles

European Destroyers: Part 2

The entire branch of European destroyers will become available to research with the release of Update 0.9.3.

Please note: the rewards for activities on the Public Test server may differ from those on the live server. European destroyers are not available to research on the Public Test server.

The game event in Update 0.9.3 is presented by the new "Strong-Willed” temporary Campaign.

image.png

The reward for finishing the campaign: a unique historical European Commander—Jerzy Świrski—with 10 skill points and the following talents:

• Torpedo Reload Expert: reduces the torpedo tube reload time by 5% for every eight "Torpedo hits" ribbons scored. The talent can be activated multiple times.
  • AA Gun Aiming Expert: increases the continuous damage of AA defenses by 10% for scoring 20 "Aircraft shot down" ribbons. This talent can be activated only once per battle.

Jerzy Świrski also has an improved skill:

• Adrenaline Rush: +0.25% (instead of +0.2%) to the reload speed of the ship's armament and squadron speed for each 1% of HP lost.

image.png

The Campaign will remain available for 6 months after the release of Update 0.9.3.

A different reward will replace Commander Jerzy Świrski on the Public Test Server.

[EUTF]
Players
224 posts
6,555 battles

Campaign
In one hand you make us happy introducing a campaign as we wanted and in the other hand you make time limited - i understand why but the reward could be lower and be permanent. I hope in the future we could get some permanent.

Captain
From what i seen captain seem okay and the progressive buffs are nice without some overpower buffs (Russian captain)
Would be nice to keep that trend fro the next captains