Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Weekly Combat Missions: Daily Rewards

12 comments in this topic

[CAPT]
Players
419 posts
11,783 battles

If I get a super-container you can count on it containing something I already have a ton of, like collision flags.:etc_swear:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

Players
144 posts

I did not know you could get a ship. I've had a few nice coal drops but I don't go for trying my luck, I only get the Bad Sort, I must have stood on R N Geezus's cats tail :Smile_sad:

• Funny 4

[HDMS]
[HDMS]
Players
53 posts
5 hours ago, motor_g_b said:

I did not know you could get a ship. I've had a few nice coal drops but I don't go for trying my luck, I only get the Bad Sort, I must have stood on R N Geezus's cats tail :Smile_sad:

Well some get presents at x-mas, some get coal. Not funny to play with and you get dirty fingers   :Smile_amazed:

• Funny 3

[C4K3]
Players
117 posts
8,329 battles
On 3/8/2020 at 7:11 PM, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Tried to catch the flag on test phase video, can't quite make it out but it looks like a civic ensign not the swallow-tailed one. :Smile_sad:

On 3/12/2020 at 1:59 PM, Loose_Lips_My_Maty said:

O.K. spoiler alert!!!!!!!!!

https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/health/coronavirus-response_en

Ships who have left port need to go in quarantine for 2 weeks.................

On 3/13/2020 at 1:06 PM, Crysantos said:

You can get them by playing - they're in the containers you get for completing directives, plus the ones you get from Daily Shipments. Reading the Update 0.9.2 article or the dedicated Early Access article should provide all info in detail.

Sorry for that issue yesterday, it was fixed after a few hours in the early evening.

Soviet DDs don't have the benefits of EU DDs and a completely different playstyle - for now we designed these DDs to play without smoke, like we did for French DDs or part of the Soviet DD line if they pick the Repair Party. For the camouflage - the EU DDs get their special permanent camouflage through the mission you have on your early access ships.

It's the King of the Sea container. It contains a collectible item for the King of the Sea collection that we're introducing with KotS X. The other containers will be available through dedicated King of the Sea missions and Twitch Drops on the weekend of the regional / international finals. More details will follow a bit later ;)

Greetings, Crysantos

I have been playing this game for 18 month now and I recieved one mayby two supercontainers from my dayly containers and I've done three containers almost every days. The three first month I even tried my luck but in vain. For a while I got pacthes ones and a while but the last 50 patches have been duplicates that I don't have any use for at all, don't bother to give me them. I think there is a crime  to write critical on this forum because I can feel that i'm being punished and are sent to gulag so you won't see much of my plastic card nowadays but thats up to you.

• Cool 3

[CAPT]
Players
419 posts
11,783 battles
15 minutes ago, OfficialDonYT said:

You will only get 100 signals in super containers.... its impossible to get ships!

Not true, I have received several ships from supercontainers.

[CAPT]
Players
419 posts
11,783 battles
21 hours ago, DarthDon49 said:

If I get a super-container you can count on it containing something I already have a ton of, like collision flags.:etc_swear:

I just got a supercontainer and guess what I got? 50 K free exp (I already had 480 K, of course...:etc_swear:)

[GNABB]
Players
4 posts
17,678 battles
On 3/20/2020 at 3:18 PM, OfficialDonYT said:

You will only get 100 signals in super containers.... its impossible to get ships!

Not true….   

shot-20.03.18_13.11.37-0165.jpg

shot-20.03.18_13.11.45-0723.jpg

• Cool 1

Players
144 posts

It's just that they are as rare as Rocking Horse Poo, I would only get the Crispy Cream anyway :Smile_smile:

[CAPT]
Players
419 posts
11,783 battles
On 3/25/2020 at 9:17 AM, motor_g_b said:

It's just that they are as rare as Rocking Horse Poo, I would only get the Crispy Cream anyway :Smile_smile:

That's how I got the KK I have. :Smile_bajan2:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this