Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
shugendo

No more Puerto Rico?

7 comments in this topic

Question

[BTS]
Players
17 posts
3,025 battles

Hello fellas. i was wondering if there will be any chance to get Puerto Rico in the future with free xp or steel or maybe even coal? i was searching info but couldn't find any. i was unable to finish the "marathon" of objectives on Christmas and to be honest i don't even think i could... the numbers were beyond my limits. 

6 answers to this question

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
11,810 posts
5 minutes ago, shugendo said:

i was wondering if there will be any chance to get Puerto Rico in the future with free xp or steel or maybe even coal?

it was said many times during the PR event, that the ship will be available in another way in the future (but not how), only the special camo was dockyard-only

They (WG) said "maybe"... 

I am pretty sure that it was more than a "maybe", but a definite "yes"...only the how and when was not yet clear/decided/... :Smile_honoring:

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,076 posts
13,145 battles
3 minutes ago, shugendo said:

Hello fellas. i was wondering if there will be any chance to get Puerto Rico in the future with free xp or steel or maybe even coal? i was searching info but couldn't find any. i was unable to finish the "marathon" of objectives on Christmas and to be honest i don't even think i could... the numbers were beyond my limits. 

They (WG) said "maybe"...

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,076 posts
13,145 battles
3 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

I am pretty sure that it was more than a "maybe", but a definite "yes"...only the how and when was not yet clear/decided/...

You're right and I have to admit I did some interpretation as the past tought me to be more cautious :cap_cool:

Players
1,270 posts

Don't bother, it's really not worth getting. I have the Puerto Rico, don't even play it now

There are far better T9 premium cruisers for sale, much better than PR

[BTS]
Players
17 posts
3,025 battles
15 minutes ago, MRGTB said:

Don't bother, it's really not worth getting. I have the Puerto Rico, don't even play it now

There are far better T9 premium cruisers for sale, much better than PR

But but its so beautiful :cap_fainting:

if you don't play it maybe you can give it to me? :Smile_veryhappy:

Players
1,270 posts
1 hour ago, shugendo said:

But but its so beautiful :cap_fainting:

if you don't play it maybe you can give it to me? :Smile_veryhappy:

Yeah, it's a nice looking ship. I only tend to play it in COOP now for doing the mission things. As it's fast for getting in caps and pretty tanky for a cruiser in them with good AP at close range. But I hate playing it in Random matches, too big and slow turning to avoid shots for a cruiser, dispersion is rubbish shooting at distance, even with module used on it to make it better. It even feels bad at starting fires using HE with it. So it's not got any real good specific redeeming feature about it. Except it looks nice for a ship!

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this