Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Carry_me_Daddy

Key bug as of today.

6 comments in this topic

Players
1,063 posts

Changed no settings, nothing from yesterday,but today am experiencing a new bug where it takes about 5-7 clicks of any one given key for the game to actually register that I am pressing that key. This is for consumables, ammo selection, torpedoes etc. Nothing wrong with my keyboard as it's working fine outside of the game. Not entirely sure what's causing this. Anybody else experiencing this? Or have a fix? 

Players
131 posts
5,214 battles

I suppose mouse clicks are fine, right?

What about function key shortcuts?

I have no clue what the problem could be, just trying to create a clear picture.

Players
1,063 posts
7 minutes ago, Belmassa said:

I suppose mouse clicks are fine, right?

What about function key shortcuts?

I have no clue what the problem could be, just trying to create a clear picture.

Yeah all good. It seems to be cause by my A key. If I press that and another key, the other key refuses to respond.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,061 posts
13,860 battles
1 minute ago, Reaper_JackGBR said:

Yeah all good. It seems to be cause by my A key. If I press that and another key, the other key refuses to respond.

Does the 'A' key work in other applications?

I was using one laptop and I could not get capital C (C) to work anywhere.   Eventually the keys around that also stopped working.  I could plug in a USB keyboard and that worked fine.

Players
1,063 posts
Just now, BrusilovX said:

Does the 'A' key work in other applications?

I was using one laptop and I could not get capital C (C) to work anywhere.   Eventually the keys around that also stopped working.  I could plug in a USB keyboard and that worked fine.

The key itself works fine, it's just when I press a key in addition to A, the additional key does not work. That's why I thought my other keys were not responding originally.

[WCWVE]
Players
1,051 posts
16,885 battles

Sometimes A will not work with certain other keys, such as consumable keys but will work with torpedos and guns, this has been around for some time 

Sign in to follow this