Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Moosebloke

Unsporting Conduct: Allied plane destroyed.... HOW???

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
34 posts
15,195 battles

image.thumb.png.cb50bf9d7567cc24f4b9ce77a8fa682c.png

I apparently shot a friendly plane down . No carriers in this match. And i am quite sure I had "p" pressed during the battle. I mean, I HATE planes, but...

 

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,446 posts
2 minutes ago, ___Moose___ said:

image.thumb.png.cb50bf9d7567cc24f4b9ce77a8fa682c.png

I apparently shot a friendly plane down . No carriers in this match. And i am quite sure I had "p" pressed during the battle. I mean, I HATE planes, but...

 

 

I think that there is something wrong with the 'Navy Rum'. I fear that it's 70% proof or higher and the AA gunners are slightly drunk...

 

I haven't seen this ever in four years of game play....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
34 posts
15,195 battles

So my Z52 is required to get a special camo or special flag for that?.... I mean quite an achievement...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Beta Tester
149 posts

ive seen this a couple times in my post battle results screen, no idea what causes it, but i dont appear to get getting any kind of XP or credit fine that im aware of so i try to just ignore it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,074 posts
13,122 battles
40 minutes ago, ___Moose___ said:

I apparently shot a friendly plane down . No carriers in this match. And i am quite sure I had "p" pressed during the battle. I mean, I HATE planes, but...

it's just a (known) bug - you did nothing wrong or right :cap_look:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
871 posts
5,807 battles
2 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

it's just a (known) bug - you did nothing wrong or right :cap_look:

 

Might be true.... but a bug about as bad as being penalized for a bot straightlining (and suiciding anyway) catching your 8km range torps at a 7.8 k distance.... or them yolo-ing into your torp run, sailing so close to the enemy ship that they will catch shells from your disperson (fired well before), that kind of idiocy.

 

All of it resulting in being penalized, and turning pink or orange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,061 posts
13,918 battles

I think there was another thread on this in the last week since the patch.

 

Edited: Found it

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,074 posts
13,122 battles
4 minutes ago, Dutchy_2019 said:

 

Might be true.... but a bug about as bad as being penalized for a bot straightlining (and suiciding anyway) catching your 8km range torps at a 7.8 k distance.... or them yolo-ing into your torp run, sailing so close to the enemy ship that they will catch shells from your disperson (fired well before), that kind of idiocy.

 

All of it resulting in being penalized, and turning pink or orange.

Until now I did not see any penalty (or misconduct warning) in various topics when this "friendly plane killed" was reported...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×