Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Fat_Maniac

PTS 9.3 mount 21 flags - 8 battle, 13 economic

9 comments in this topic

[HOO]
Players
1,984 posts
3,802 battles

From today's PTS 9.3 round 1 notes ....

The restriction on the number of special and economic signals mounted on a ship has been removed, while the limit of eight combat signals on a ship remains active. You'll be able to mount up to 21 signals in total.

So I have to ask, why do we need to mount 13 economic signals ? Are WG going to introduce some higher targets on directives and missions ? Or are we going to get a new set of signals which provide different bonus's.?

• Cool 2

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,827 posts
25,544 battles

my theory on that i did post here:

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/132379-free-xp-2mil-t10s-eco-signals-up-to-21-the-picture/

could ofc just as well be that they just want to give us more choices ^^, as latest stated in there...

note: i really not would've expected a new campaign lol... that one doesnt fit into it. though kind of the recent rest does imo :Smile_hiding:.

• Cool 1

[SINT]
Players
45 posts
6,574 battles

Well atleast it means that in theory you can mount all types of economic flags without compromising tactical flags that actually influence gameplay.  So no longer requires you to make choices and fully load your ship with all kind of flags. 

Will drain your stock of flags faster then before but I trust WG to aid you with more means to get replacement flags, for a small friendly fee ofcourse.

• Cool 1

[H_FAN]
Players
2,682 posts
45,110 battles
1 hour ago, MrWastee said:

my theory on that i did post here:

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/132379-free-xp-2mil-t10s-eco-signals-up-to-21-the-picture/

could ofc just as well be that they just want to give us more choices ^^, as latest stated in there...

note: i really not would've expected a new campaign lol... that one doesnt fit into it. though kind of the recent rest does imo :Smile_hiding:.

True they sort of give awy more for free and they rise the prizes all the time for the "Free" ships. I see all ships for what they are , partly paid by free signals partly paid by lootboxes etc. 

• Cool 1

[-TPF-]
Players
4,356 posts
18,216 battles

They have noticed that the community does not value signal flags as a commodity. Therefore they will make them value them. 

[JRM]
Players
7,212 posts
16 hours ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

You will probably soon need all eco signals, good camo and premium account at the same time just to afford refitting a T1 after a game... :Smile_sceptic:

Well we can always play in training rooms... :Smile_trollface:

[OHRIP]
Players
1,133 posts
9,818 battles
17 hours ago, Gong_ER said:

8 combat + 13 more flag. Dismount all / Mount all clicking. Gj WG  :cap_like:

After the game is only released for five years...good job!

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this