Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Public Test of Update 0.9.3: Round 2

32 comments in this topic

[C4K3]
Players
231 posts
15,176 battles

A LOT OF LOUSY REWARDS ON THE LIVE ACCOUNT. WHY SPEND EFFORT AND TIME ON THE PT

[LUSOS]
Players
380 posts
22,256 battles
2 hours ago, 416taylor said:

A LOT OF LOUSY REWARDS ON THE LIVE ACCOUNT. WHY SPEND EFFORT AND TIME ON THE PT

Because im into collecting the badges.

[-CC-]
Beta Tester
312 posts
On 3/23/2020 at 9:35 AM, Klopirat said:

no, as explained in the article about the seasons...

It is still somewhat difficult to understand. They could have just said, that the test for 9.3, 9.4 and 9.5 will comprise the spring season. Each of them will have 1(?) personal mission. (Is that the one with 30 kills?) If you want to get the container in July, then do these 3 missions.

It's double-confusing to just write "personal mission", because there are actually several. And I have a hunch only one of them is relevant here.

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,288 posts
3 minutes ago, Djerin said:

They could have just said, that the test for 9.3, 9.4 and 9.5 will comprise the spring season.

they did:

Public Test 0.9.3 will open the Spring Season, which is scheduled to run across three updates.

3 minutes ago, Djerin said:

because there are actually several.

only one is listed as "personal mission" ingame

Players
6,265 posts
12,320 battles

I like the signal flag changes and especially that it is faster to mount and demount:Smile_great:

I also did the 5 victorious operations, the random plebs that I got on PTS were noticeably more skilled compared to the random plebs on live. Raptor was still a loss, Raptor went south alas. I didn't see any backward moving bots in narai the couple times I played it. Regarding the economic reward, I have already commented about those changes elsewhere on the forums quite extensively.

I also got to complete the new campaign and coop seemed like it usually is on PTS. Didn't play ranked or do the personal mission as those are just too time consuming for me right now.

• Funny 1

Players
1 post
6,156 battles

again kremlin nerf.... no one playing her becourse u already nerfed it to useless... and u still keep nerfing her... wow.... but bring broken thunderer into the game and ohio who make massive damage with every salvo...

thumbs up!

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this