Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Public Test of Update 0.9.3: Round 2

31 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[DIPPY]
Players
15 posts
23,837 battles

hi, I think tryin to get to Rank 1 , in this update maybe a struggle with 12 v 12 teams..in ranked sprint, unless bots will be used ,..just because of the number of players who actually go on the test....

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[VENOM]
Players
102 posts
3,409 battles

Edit: wrong section, reposted in the proper one

Edited by MarcoGn97

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WAR]
Players
428 posts

So.... WoWs publishes a story yesterday about getting a T6 ship.... that is the hook...

 

Only, they didn't tell us THAT ended long before they published the LIES in their story.... "news" is not "news" when its as stale as week old bread. (in fact, it would also be moldy!)
 

So... TODAY they publish the TRUTH about the next round of testing... but no mention of a T6 ship.

 

Dudes... that is seriously screwed up and dishonest. Its almost as bad as switch and bait selling.... very VERY dishonest.

 

I for one will not reward you... I have just deleted the public test game from my computer.

 

Why should I waste my time in a test game when you divert me from the actual game? Make it worth my while... offer a REAL incentive to waste my time... this is almost as bad as the recruiting station... a scam.

 

Nice try though.... don't tell lies next time. Make NEWS real NEWS....

  • Boring 2
  • Bad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOBS2]
[BOBS2]
Players
529 posts
15,370 battles

@Kiwi1960 You do realise the "Spring Season" starts with the upcoming Public Test? So they published a story to say you could get a Tier VI ship as a reward for each season two days before the start of the next season where you could do that, which obviously was after the end of the previous (winter) season where you could have done that. The graphic in the previous story did show the "Spring Season" and the news post linked to above does mention a Tier VI ship (although they have done stealth edits of posts in the past, so there is a chance it didn't before).

 

Quote

Spring Season

Public Test 0.9.3 will open the Spring Season, which is scheduled to run across three updates.

 

Rewards

  • Completing two personal missions will reward you with a season emblem.
  • Completing three personal missions will reward you with a unique flag, patch, and Premium Tier VI Ship container.
  • Those in possession of all four different season emblems will be rewarded with the unique Public Test Veteran emblem.

 

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Privateer
9,642 posts
10 hours ago, Kiwi1960 said:

So.... WoWs publishes a story yesterday about getting a T6 ship.... that is the hook...

 

Only, they didn't tell us THAT ended long before they published the LIES in their story.... "news" is not "news" when its as stale as week old bread. (in fact, it would also be moldy!)
 

So... TODAY they publish the TRUTH about the next round of testing... but no mention of a T6 ship. 

 

Dudes... that is seriously screwed up and dishonest. Its almost as bad as switch and bait selling.... very VERY dishonest.

 

I for one will not reward you... I have just deleted the public test game from my computer.

 

Why should I waste my time in a test game when you divert me from the actual game? Make it worth my while... offer a REAL incentive to waste my time... this is almost as bad as the recruiting station... a scam.

 

Nice try though.... don't tell lies next time. Make NEWS real NEWS....

:Smile_facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Administrator, Community, WG Team
3,853 posts
3,430 battles
15 hours ago, Kiwi1960 said:

So.... WoWs publishes a story yesterday about getting a T6 ship.... that is the hook...

 

Only, they didn't tell us THAT ended long before they published the LIES in their story.... "news" is not "news" when its as stale as week old bread. (in fact, it would also be moldy!)
 

So... TODAY they publish the TRUTH about the next round of testing... but no mention of a T6 ship.

 

Dudes... that is seriously screwed up and dishonest. Its almost as bad as switch and bait selling.... very VERY dishonest.

 

I for one will not reward you... I have just deleted the public test game from my computer.

 

Why should I waste my time in a test game when you divert me from the actual game? Make it worth my while... offer a REAL incentive to waste my time... this is almost as bad as the recruiting station... a scam.

 

Nice try though.... don't tell lies next time. Make NEWS real NEWS....

Man... you need... really ... to chill. How can it be a scam when we are not selling you anything?

 

We made an announcement about the different rewards that players can receive when they are testing in the PTS. Saying roughly that the fellow players receive a tier VI if they are active during several rounds of testing this winter. That is gonna be the same during this spring. Where are dishonest ? Where are we scamming you ? 

 

If you don't want to play the public test it is fine. Everybody does whatever he wants after all. 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WAR]
Players
428 posts
3 hours ago, Tanatoy said:

Man... you need... really ... to chill. How can it be a scam when we are not selling you anything?

 

We made an announcement about the different rewards that players can receive when they are testing in the PTS. Saying roughly that the fellow players receive a tier VI if they are active during several rounds of testing this winter. That is gonna be the same during this spring. Where are dishonest ? Where are we scamming you ? 

 

If you don't want to play the public test it is fine. Everybody does whatever he wants after all. 

Its just annoying when you don't make the effort to publish CURRENT news, I knew it wasn't a scam but hell, who likes to read old news?

 

The same thing happened with the snowflake event and everyone thought there was going to be another event... either you don't care about providing fresh news, or you do...

 

Just asking you to NOT publish the old news... look at the thread ... people are asking why they cannot log into the test server... THEY GOT FOOLED BY YOUR OLD NEWS!!!  At least think of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WAR]
Players
428 posts
9 hours ago, Johmie said:

@Kiwi1960 You do realise the "Spring Season" starts with the upcoming Public Test? So they published a story to say you could get a Tier VI ship as a reward for each season two days before the start of the next season where you could do that, which obviously was after the end of the previous (winter) season where you could have done that. The graphic in the previous story did show the "Spring Season" and the news post linked to above does mention a Tier VI ship (although they have done stealth edits of posts in the past, so there is a chance it didn't before).

 

 

And many in the thread about the CURRENT news item which was actually the OLD story saw every SECOND post asking why they couldn't log into the server....

 

in the NEW story which was actually the OLD story, it said join and play now....

 

The NEW story about the NEW testing phase was published after that with the CORRECT opening times of the server.

 

My point was that no one wants to see old news regurgitated as new news.

 

Imagine picking up a newspaper and seeing that Perl Harbor had been bombed.... same thing... in the game, you can go the news items and click on NEW NEWS.... only its old news, stale news.

 

I would like them to CARE a bit more and fix it so their bot doesn't post old news otherwise no one will care what it says.... and its not the first time, nor second...nor third... time this has happened.

 

Its been done dozens of times and nothing is fixed ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Administrator, Community, WG Team
3,853 posts
3,430 battles
10 minutes ago, Kiwi1960 said:

Its just annoying when you don't make the effort to publish CURRENT news, I knew it wasn't a scam but hell, who likes to read old news?

 

The same thing happened with the snowflake event and everyone thought there was going to be another event... either you don't care about providing fresh news, or you do...

 

Just asking you to NOT publish the old news... look at the thread ... people are asking why they cannot log into the test server... THEY GOT FOOLED BY YOUR OLD NEWS!!!  At least think of them.

People are not fooled by a news "old" of 24h. They are fooled, because they don't read. In the "tier VI ships for free" we never write down that the PT was up. Just the activities that happens on PT. 

 

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PNY]
Players
10 posts
1,095 battles

sooo Round 1 ends on 24th while Personal mission expires on 31.03 .... am I to understand that after 1st mission expire, chance to get T6 premium ship is equal to 0 ? or will there be a chance to finish this mission at later time ?.

With my luck getting 30 kills will not be easy lol - 30 battles behind me and only 9... cause every F time someone is a split second faster than me -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
316 posts
7,322 battles
On 3/19/2020 at 3:35 PM, Tanatoy said:

People are not fooled by a news "old" of 24h. They are fooled, because they don't read. In the "tier VI ships for free" we never write down that the PT was up. Just the activities that happens on PT. 

 

 

Lol. Isn't wonderful the active  and deliberate misinformation campaign that WG and his minions (LOl) are doing.

 People, everyone involved with WG, simply stopped being an honest player.REMEMBER this . 

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PRL]
Players
4 posts
2,969 battles

Just like to thank WG for the fun I have had on the public test 0.9.3.1

great filled purse - allowed me to try some of the ships out of my current game reach... and after a long struggle i got rank 1.

But boy tis hard to kill 30 ships at mo.

The new flag/pennants selection is very good chnage too,  saves getting some of the selections right.

 

I really like the Carrier Harkuryu & those twin engined planes but the targetting with rockets on DD's is so hard some times

Audacious, Grosser Kurfurst, Lion, Conqueror, Jutland, Venezia, Shimakaze & Daring i also played & got a feel for the power these beasts have

a very enjoyable long weekend courtesy of WG

 

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Privateer
9,642 posts
38 minutes ago, pincup said:

sooo Round 1 ends on 24th while Personal mission expires on 31.03

sure, because you can continue in the second round of the PTS

 

38 minutes ago, pincup said:

am I to understand that after 1st mission expire, chance to get T6 premium ship is equal to 0 ?

no, as explained in the article about the seasons...

 

18 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

Lol. Isn't wonderful the active  and deliberate misinformation campaign that WG and his minions (LOl) are doing.

"misinformation" because WG posts the article about how PTS seasons works before a new seasons starts...:Smile_facepalm:...

 

and if WG had posted the article about the seasons after the PTS had started guys like you will complain that such information has to be published beforehand...

 

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
316 posts
7,322 battles
47 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

"misinformation" because WG posts the article about how PTS seasons works before a new seasons starts...:Smile_facepalm:...

 

No, misinformation because of this:

 

On 3/20/2020 at 2:45 PM, Tanatoy said:

Hi,

 

We balance the economy of all operations, and you'll be able to see all the details in the patchnotes of the update 9.3 when it will be released. Like we said, we fixed also bugs in the operation like for the pathfinding of the AI ships.

 

In case you wonder, it is pertinent to PTS

 

47 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

and if WG had posted the article about the seasons after the PTS had started guys like you will complain that such information has to be published beforehand...

 

 Exactly.  Like Wg is world renowned for their upfrontness and honesty.

 

 

The "problem" is this:  who 's the moron who believes them, when   a)' they say that they will do something

                                                                                                                                    b) they say something, anything at all

                                                                                                                                    c)  somebody  speaks on behalf of WG

 

                                                                                                                                  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GGD2]
Players
32 posts
3,363 battles
On 3/23/2020 at 9:45 AM, pincup said:

sooo Round 1 ends on 24th while Personal mission expires on 31.03 .... am I to understand that after 1st mission expire, chance to get T6 premium ship is equal to 0 ? or will there be a chance to finish this mission at later time ?.

With my luck getting 30 kills will not be easy lol - 30 battles behind me and only 9... cause every F time someone is a split second faster than me -_- 

where is typed that personal mission gives tier 6 ship?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Privateer
9,642 posts
2 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

where is typed that personal mission gives tier 6 ship?

he refers to

Quote

Completing three personal missions will reward you with a unique flag, patch, and Premium Tier VI Ship container.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GGD2]
Players
32 posts
3,363 battles
4 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

he refers to

 

 

well i read this differed way,

 

personal mission gives containers

captain mission gives tier 6 ship

rank battle gives flags

 

to i missed something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Privateer
9,642 posts
2 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

personal mission gives containers

as intermediate reward for this PTS. But if you complete also the personal missions on PTS 0.9.4. and 0.9.5. (so all three personal missions of the spring season) you will get a container with a Tier 6 premium ship (as described here)

 

4 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

captain mission

I have no idea what a "captain mission" should be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GGD2]
Players
32 posts
3,363 battles
30 minutes ago, yak103 said:

Is the server down ??? I cannot connect.

Round 1 ended today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
12 posts
7,588 battles
Vor 5 Stunden, yak103 sagte:

Is the server down ??? I cannot connect.

Starts:Thu. 19 Mar. 17:30 CET (UTC+1) / your local time: Thu. 19 Mar. 17:30
Ends: Tue. 24 Mar. 06:30 CET (UTC+1) / your local time: Tue. 24 Mar. 06:30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OGMOB]
Players
15 posts
4,143 battles
On 3/23/2020 at 12:45 AM, pincup said:

sooo Round 1 ends on 24th while Personal mission expires on 31.03 .... am I to understand that after 1st mission expire, chance to get T6 premium ship is equal to 0 ? or will there be a chance to finish this mission at later time ?.

With my luck getting 30 kills will not be easy lol - 30 battles behind me and only 9... cause every F time someone is a split second faster than me -_-

yeah i was also wondering that too i completed all But i need 12 more kills which i degrugingly managed to get 18 kills lmao so will there be a chance to complete the spring personal mission? I do want the spring event done lo it would be my first time since ive been on the PT server.

Also if they give a limit of end date on that personal mission then why doesn't it last up that date instead of the server shutting down 9 days earlier? I find i odd lol unless if the next time it goes live we still have the chance to complete it which is ok by me lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×