Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Purnylla

Why is my port so slow?

7 comments in this topic

[GEUS]
[GEUS]
Players
349 posts
11,863 battles

Since a couple of weeks, everything in port seems to load extremely slow, and the more pages I open, the slower the game gets. Things like the news messages, armory and naval base takes ages to load, even once loaded, I notice even going back to port takes a long while. Loading a battle takes considerably longer when I've opened on of the aforementioned pages, while it's all OK if I don't open these pages. Rebooting the game seems to fix it, until I load these pages again.

What's up here? Am I the only one experiencing this? What can I do to fix it? 

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,074 posts
13,122 battles
Just now, Purnylla said:

Since a couple of weeks, everything in port seems to load extremely slow, and the more pages I open, the slower the game gets. Things like the news messages, armory and naval base takes ages to load, even once loaded, I notice even going back to port takes a long while. Loading a battle takes considerably longer when I've opened on of the aforementioned pages, while it's all OK if I don't open these pages. Rebooting the game seems to fix it, until I load these pages again.

What's up here? Am I the only one experiencing this? What can I do to fix it? 

Sounds as if you are affected by this: 

• Cool 1

[OGHF]
Players
49 posts
4,735 battles

The UI in port has always been laggy for me. Mounting signals takes almost as long as the battle itself :Smile_sceptic:

[GEUS]
[GEUS]
Players
349 posts
11,863 battles
4 hours ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

Sounds as if you are affected by this: 

Thanks. That seems to have improved performance in port.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this