You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Public Test: Get a Premium Tier VI Ship for Free

48 comments in this topic

[STAFU]
Players
57 posts
6,921 battles

It is an independent copy of the game that is running the next release of the live system. This allows for each new release to be tested by a larger number of players before all players are updated.

You get a range of items for doing things on the public test server that get added to your live server account, such as containers and flags. For the last test I gained

- 5x each of the following special signals: Dragon, Wyvern, Red Dragon, Ouroboros, and Hydra.

- 10x Type 6 camouflage patterns

- 3x signals of each type, except special signals.

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
9,632 posts
2 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

yes but when can login

when an announced PTS round is running, for example like here for the 2nd round of the 0.9.2. PTS

[WOB]
Players
4,740 posts
13,617 battles
godzinę temu, The_EURL_Guy napisał:

What is a Public Test and why would you want to participate?

Read it on the portal

You could have waited with this announcement to pay off your old debts (= crediting 6T ships for the previous season), couldn't you?

• Cool 3

[FABER]
[FABER]
Players
610 posts
6,155 battles
25 minuti fa, PanNickt ha scritto:

You could have waited with this announcement to pay off your old debts (= crediting 6T ships for the previous season), couldn't you?

Would you like to give us the Winter season tier 6 before announcing the next round of testing? 

• Cool 3

[LUSOS]
[LUSOS]
Players
210 posts
15,296 battles
1 hour ago, Bics93 said:

Would you like to give us the Winter season tier 6 before announcing the next round of testing? 

Still waiting for that too...

Edit:

It came:

image.png.175022b6e78c1513f8cbbc063800a753.png

but i guess luck is never on my side:
image.png.9c04752fd2014f7b2de91e7622ed0d23.png

• Cool 1

[LUSOS]
[LUSOS]
Players
210 posts
15,296 battles
2 minutes ago, Dimitris_Balomenos said:

How can we participate on the beta???

We're all in beta test on normal servers. The end game will be released in version 1.0 \o/

Players
1,219 posts
16,992 battles

Any update when we will receive our reward for the Winter season of PTS? I understand this latest update has had some issues that have kept you guys busy but any rough time estimate would be appreciated.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Administrator, Community, WG Team
3,845 posts
3,422 battles

Hi, 

We started crediting the rewards few minutes ago, I advise you to have a look guys, in the worst case, it should be all done before the end of the day. 

[LUSOS]
[LUSOS]
Players
210 posts
15,296 battles
4 minutes ago, Tanatoy said:

Hi, 

We started crediting the rewards few minutes ago, I advise you to have a look guys, in the worst case, it should be all done before the end of the day. 

Yes, i just got it after reading and answering your post.
image.png.eabbc031d3ee892218ceea7fbc385aa3.png

Beta Tester
12 posts

Is this the same as the email I just got?  "Newsflash! Get a Premium ship just for logging in to the game"

So I logged in and did not get a tier 6 premium. Very misleading. So I clicked the link 'Get a ship'. I was taken to a page to download the game which obviously I already have and presumed was the reason for the email. To encourage me back. Or maybe I was stupid clicking the link and got phished

And the email also said

"Commander! For 7 days, this cruiser is yours. Take it for a spin, on us, and become master of the seas. Train your commander, rack up some credits, and spread terror on the battlefield."

So is it a free tier VI ship or just the use of one for a few days? If it is just a rental I shall be spitting in the general direction of WoW for treating me like a mark and wasting my time

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[LUSOS]
[LUSOS]
Players
210 posts
15,296 battles
4 minutes ago, A_Cuppa_Tea said:

Hey guys, is the PT live? I've updated the game and it say's I can't login.

No PTS live atm.

[WG-EU]
3,845 posts
3,422 battles
3 minutes ago, Wreckedum said:

Is this the same as the email I just got?  "Newsflash! Get a Premium ship just for logging in to the game"

So I logged in and did not get a tier 6 premium. Very misleading. So I clicked the link 'Get a ship'. I was taken to a page to download the game which obviously I already have and presumed was the reason for the email. To encourage me back. Or maybe I was stupid clicking the link and got phished

And the email also said

"Commander! For 7 days, this cruiser is yours. Take it for a spin, on us, and become master of the seas. Train your commander, rack up some credits, and spread terror on the battlefield."

So is it a free tier VI ship or just the use of one for a few days? If it is just a rental I shall be spitting in the general direction of WoW for treating me like a mark and wasting my time

You can save your saliva. The ships given as reward for the PT are not only a cruiser, it can be any Tier VI premium ship. We are proceeding by lists of players so you might receive yours for participating in the PT in a few min.

Otherwise, the email that was sent to you rather look than the ones we send to our inactive players, is the email adress on which you received it is the same than the one you are writing us? 

Maybe you have another account? 

• Bad 1

Beta Tester
12 posts

Same email, one account and I have been inactive. But I am not participating in the PT and the email was specific about the Admiral Graf Spee which is not in my hangar/harbor/whatever. So even if I had received it would it only be for 7 days use?

[LUSOS]
[LUSOS]
Players
210 posts
15,296 battles

@Tanatoy Just one curiosity:
Why does the emblem has 2 stars but the patch symbol has 3? :)

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,240 posts
30 minutes ago, Wreckedum said:

or just the use of one for a few days

WG has (quite rightfully) stopped with gifting premium ships, now they only give out rentals. This was done because the players who stuck with the game and didn't leave were treated like second-class citizens (they don't get anything for free by just clicking a link)

Beta Tester
12 posts
17 minutes ago, MrFingers said:

WG has (quite rightfully) stopped with gifting premium ships, now they only give out rentals. This was done because the players who stuck with the game and didn't leave were treated like second-class citizens (they don't get anything for free by just clicking a link)

Nothing to disagree with the reasons.

But the email was titled in a way that implied a giveaway. 

The body text was ambiguous. Is it only mine if I log in within the next 7  days or can I only use it for 7 days

It is as misleading as being offered a free holiday just for listening to a presentation on time share ownership. It is simply sleazy marketing if indeed you are correct

[WG-EU]
3,845 posts
3,422 battles
28 minutes ago, Wreckedum said:

Same email, one account and I have been inactive. But I am not participating in the PT and the email was specific about the Admiral Graf Spee which is not in my hangar/harbor/whatever. So even if I had received it would it only be for 7 days use?

We are checking right now and i'll let you know soon. :) 

15 minutes ago, powerverde said:

@Tanatoy Just one curiosity:
Why does the emblem has 2 stars but the patch symbol has 3? :)

giphy.gif

Simply because it look better I think. 

• Cool 1

[WAR]
Players
428 posts

So..... the news item was in my WGC on how to get a T6 ship... installed the test game... logged in... not running...

Read the follow up item... ended on the 3rd March or some such... its the 17th today.

Not amused. Why publish that story AFTER the event ends? You do that with everything.... post a story AFTER is over...

• Cool 2
  • Angry 1

[4_0_4]
Players
6,771 posts
13,044 battles
1 hour ago, southandr said:

Cant get on the public test at all.  All it says is 'awaiting authorisation'.

Is it even active?

No it's not. :cap_old:

Read the news in order to see if the server is even up.

• Cool 1