Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
AshGear

Ranked seasons questions from a new player.

5 comments in this topic

[BRIT]
Players
19 posts
6,874 battles

Hello fellow captains.

Can anyone be so kind to tell me how long a break there is in between ranked seasons?

My reason for asking is because i prefer to play ranked battles instead of random battles. I just recently came back to play Wows since taking a break from 2016 to now…im having a ton of fun and i find that random battles are a mess and i prefer the ranked battles both for both balance and gameplay wise, im a bit off investing more time and resources in this game if the ranked seasons have a huge interval.... ive read somewhere there can go 3/6 months between the ranked season, is that correct?

I know i could play clan battles... but trying to get a match going in my current clan is a nightmare :D 

[SHAFT]
Players
11,705 posts
9,731 battles

Roughly 3 months.The previous season started end of november and lasted 1 month.

So most likely next one should be in June~

[SM0KE]
Players
6,401 posts
14,928 battles
17 minutes ago, AshGear said:

Can anyone be so kind to tell me how long a break there is in between ranked seasons?

What @DFens_666 said, plus you do get the occasional Sprint in between (although Sprints are more likely to be odd formats e.g. I think the last one was 1v1!).

If your clan struggles to show up for Clans, perhaps think about switching to a more active one if you can't jolly people along in your existing clan (I think there is a two-day cool-down between leaving one clan, and joining the next).

[SHAFT]
Players
11,705 posts
9,731 battles
Just now, Verblonde said:

(although Sprints are more likely to be odd formats e.g. I think the last one was 1v1!).

Next one is 12v12 starts next month IIRC.

• Cool 1

[BRIT]
Players
19 posts
6,874 battles

Allright thx for the replies guys, :cap_hmm:  im a bit sad that ill have to wait 3 months to avoid the messy and often chaos of random battles..... guess ill just have to adapt.. n pray i dun get primary targeted by 3/7 ships in the first few min of a match Hah :D or lose 4/6 team mates in 2 minutes… :fish_panic:

Sign in to follow this